Thread: Issue with Intel Server Board S5520HC

Issue with Intel Server Board S5520HC

I have recently built a server with S5520HC and the system is been installed by Novell. The problem I found is that it do not install the keyboard driver. Also when I check in BIOS I found that it detects a USB keyboard which is not been plugged to the system. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work as needed. It will be helpful.

Re: Issue with Intel Server Board S5520HC

The problem that you are facing is basically with the aspect that is it could be that you have not check well for the thing or the operating system installed has not been tested with the same. Also chipset has a USB lane used for remote management. This is the reason BIOS shows a USB keyboard. So in order to work out well and make the things to be implemented it is necessary that you do check for the change and perform as required. It will be helpful.

You need to check out for the support page which will let you know about the features that is needed in order to get work or function and make the applicable changes. All you need to do is to get access to the page that is Intel. click on the link and then check for the compatibility and tested system for the board that you use. It will be helpful. Thus you can make process for the same.

It would be better that you do check and make the required changes that is by getting the issue to be sorted. You can make it well by checking out on Novell's site for support and get the required information for sorting the issue which may lead you to get the appropriate aspect to be worked. You may then be able to get to a better solution and function as needed and required.

There can be some issue with the BIOS and hence in order to get sort of the thing you need to check for the necessary ailments to be fulfilled and that is by flashing the device or the BIOS with latest update. Install the latest updated tool and then make the aspect to be worked as required. Do process as suggested . It will then make things to work in your ways.

It is not supported well to the system and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted and make the certain change that is necessary. It will be helpful for you if you try to get the issue to work out and make the certain change as required. So I hope you can thus process for the the aspect as needed. So do work and get to a better conclusion.

You can get the appropriate solution from the Intel. Contact Intel for the thing and they will surely let you for the fix and help you out. So it would be better that you check for the aspect and make the possible amendments that is essential for you. It will then make the change as required. It will surely let you to get to a better way. Check for the thing and get to a better conclusion.