Thread: Issue of unwanted restart on Intel while playing

Issue of unwanted restart on Intel while playing

I am having one problem recently I have started the chat room games. It does not giving sound it just re-launched 5 or 10 minutes. I suspect a problem with the temperature, unless frozen. After restarting the BIOS of the CPU said: 45-55 system: 35 - 45. TV card is a Zotac Nvidia Corporation. The only seem strange that, in the 12V line that 11.8400 V. I do not know their rights anyway, I was told it was for the one and a half years and a fine start it just happened a few days ago, I opened it last week completely clean up its working fine a few days, began yesterday. I need the solution for this issue of unwanted restart on Intel while playing.
    Last edited by Kaalicharan; 26-06-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Re: Issue of unwanted restart on Intel while playing

It sounds like your power supply is causing the problem hence you are facing difficulty in using Power PC. You did not mention your power of power supply unit, but the GTX260 does require a lot of power base. I suggest using the smallest 450-watt power supply. If you want to access your internal temperature sensor then you can download CoreTemp or Speedfan.

A small change in amplifier or a voltage is not so important. You describe the voltage is still within the standard deviation of institutions. If the temporary too much emphasis on games or other systems should be given a number of beeps or warnings, and restart, there should be a mistake to illustrate the "thermal event" or similar higher. You install a temperature monitoring software? I would also like to add that if you can download the GPU - Z, then you can check the temperature of your graphics card details. CPU and GPU thermal throttling should have, so they should stand down when the clock reaches a certain level of temporary workers. The system can have an error.

Windows is not your day, first finding then do the cleaning, it will be better to install CCleaner. In the left column click on "mistakes" ticks every box, then clicks on the bottom "check errors" Once finished, click on "repair errors" and you will be a message to save your registry you say " yes "then you begin again until he finds you more errors. The backups that you made you will be able to remove them if your computer has more problems.

The problem I have is that when I restart my pc everything goes well it detects the hard disk drive and then it first on the boot cd room, then the disk drive. I see appear family-run boutique windows xp and all a sudden it restarts itself. I tried to boot from the hard drive but without success but for the same problem. I tried two other hard disks to reinstall windows so the hard drive is detected but it restarts. Is anybody can help me?

I am having similar problem I made the system wanted to reinstall everything goes well the pc boot cd room he asked me where I want to install it then it formats then installs the application components and then restart I press a key to that it restarts. When it restarts it is an image of the windows was about 10 seconds and bam it reboots itself. I do not have any idea what is causing the problem.

I am already having the hard disk 80GB with windows xp home but disk no longer worked properly so I bought another but impossible to continue the installation I do not know why. Plus I tried a hard drive that 6 go and it does not work either. I do not know what to do now. I am really annoyed with this problem, why Intel is giving such kind of junk to his customers.