Thread: SDHC memory: "Card Full" error message

SDHC memory: "Card Full" error message

Hi,

I bought a SanDisk Ultra II 32GB card to go with my wife's new Panasonic Lumix camera and an Inca SDHC card reader because the software that ships with the camera won't recognise the SDHC card.

Everything went well until my wife filled-up the SDHC card taking videos of our new grandson. The camera now gives a "Memory Card Full" message and won't access the card. Similarly, my PC (running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit) will no longer recognise the SDHC card and now says that the SDHC card reader has no card in it even though it does. I can't access and data on the card. I downloaded the Cinaware DeleteFix software, but it won't recogise the SDHC card either.

I've checked both the camera and the SDHC card reader with a blank 16GB SD card and took a few snaps and they both still work fine.

Any suggestions as to how I can recover the data on the "full" SDHC card?
    Last edited by Ken_S; 22-06-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: To make title more meaningful

Re: SDHC memory: "Card Full" error message

Most probably this error occurs when Memory card has an end to storage space or is despoiled or broken file system. It is significant to recognize the reason of corruption earlier than one track for a solution. It could be corrupted because of an intrusion with read/write procedure, or any virus attack.In case you are not able to access the data yet after by making use of card reader then just format the card and see what happens.