Thread: HDMI device in sound control panel problem

HDMI device in sound control panel problem

I have a Lenovo desktop and I have connected the system to my TV set with HDMI cable. The problem is that I am not able to get a sound output from the TV set. I have no idea for the thing. Why is this happening? Please help me out so that I may get the sound output from the thing and work well. I am not able to get any HDMI device in the Sound control panel option. The system is installed with Windows 7.

Re: HDMI device in sound control panel problem

The problem can be solved well by using a DVI connection. This will surely help you out and get sort the thing as required. It would be helpful. SO use a DVI connection and then try to stream or navigate the function of your system to the TV set. I hope this will surely let you to get to a better solution. So do check out and make the aspects to be sorted.

Another way could be that the system been installed with Windows 7 is not able to work or perform well for the thing. This will surely help you out and get sort the issue. So check for the required essential drivers that is necessary to perform with the device well. I hope this will then let you to get a good solution. Do look for the required ailments to be fulfilled and work as required.

All the issue that you are facing is with the DVI cable you are using. This is because DVI typically carries no audio in its TDMS channel. The thing is that new PC hardware device provides audio which would indirectly allows the PC to send Audiovisual data. So basically the issue is with the DVI cable connection which is not handling it well. So process for the thing as needed.

There can be a possibility that you can process well for the thing that is by making installation of the driver for the device well. It could be that he installed driver is not much compatible. So in order to check out for the thing it is necessary that you get the issue to be sorted well by installing the compatible drivers for the device. It will be helpful for you then.

Make a clean install of the operating system. It could be you have upgraded the system and this is the reason you are not able to get worked well with the thing. So in order perform well for the thing it is essential that you check and make the following implementation well. This will really help you out and work out as needed. It will be helpful. So check out.