Thread: Portable 320 Gb Hard disk drive needed

Portable 320 Gb Hard disk drive needed

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I need a portable hard disk drive for backup and I need a 320 Gb hard disk. It should be Windows 7 compatible. I have no idea what to go for. I have thought iOmega but not sure well. Please suggest some good tool that may help well for the same. It would be great. Thank you.

Re: Portable 320 Gb Hard disk drive needed

I would suggest you to go for Transcend 320GB Portable Drive. It is worth a buy. You can go for the thing as it has good features and is USB 2.0 supported. Also it is compatible with Windows 7 and you can work w ell with the thing. So get it functioned and work as needed. This will surely let you to make the device to work and sort as needed. So look out.

Go for Seagate/MAxtor. It has the best feature and is very fast. This will surely help you out to make the aspects to be processed well for the same. So do check and work as needed. This will surely let you to make the things to work well for you. This will surely help. So go for the same it would be helpful for you. It may cost a bit higher but would last long.

It would be better that you go for Western Digital My Passport Essential at about £52. It is also very good device and you can perform the task with a good speed. The device is long lasting and has good features embedded. The You can access the data well and with no issues for the the same. Windows 7 compatible tool. So process with the same.

Use Seagate hard disk for making the thing well for you. The specifications is mentioned below:

• Automatic backup for peace of mind
    • Encryption technology keeps your files safe
    • Easy synchronization means you always have the most current version with you
    • Fast data transfer with USB

Evryone here has his fav manufacturer to stand with.
    But its on you to decide. Product u buy can be worthless if you dont hav its service centre nearby.

Ok, this can sound crazy if i ever want to buy a portabl hd, i'd buy a much cheaper laptop hard disk & encase it to act usb. U kno thay have those softwares over internet which help.

Yes that can be done by using hard drive enclosure. I was having a additional 500GB hard drive which was lying useless. I purchased a enclosure for that and connected the same to the usb support of my system. Now this act as a external driver for my data backup. That saved out some money of mine to buy a portable hard drive.