Thread: Fantastic gaming mouse ??

Fantastic gaming mouse ??

I am crazy about all kinds of games,yesterday,my GF can't bear me,so she ruin my mouse,now i have to choose a new one for myself,do you have a good idea?
    My friend suggest me go for this Logitech G500 Laser Gaming Mouse ,what do you think about it ?Is it fantastic? How about its price,worth to buy or not ?
    Do you have any other advice ?
    Last edited by Maqbool; 17-06-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Re: Fantastic gaming mouse ??

Regarding to the FPS video games I will probably suggest logitech G9 ~ 3200 , its dpi is ideal for swift gaming in addition to aiming; the mouse its self as a heaviness correct ment slot so you can put in or remove weights from the mouse to suite your gaming method. Also the design is really calm.

For more options and choices, you should go through the following post:
    Which is the best gaming mouse ?

Re: Fantastic gaming mouse ??

Logitech is sumwhat infamous for its akwardly high costs.(atleast in india).
    I'v held this g500 & its not 'that' comfy. Its preety huge, so I felt like my middle finger was raised higher than my index finger (this fact seems very lame to be mentioned, but people usually dont test a mice for straight 6-8 hours). Its just what i felt, so that could vary.
    Also the adjustable weights seems 'technically' beautiful term but trust me, you wont keep changing the weights too often unless you are a pro WGC gamer.
    This mouse altho has on-the-fly (otf) dpi change functionality.
    I'd like to mention one razer product 'deathadder', apart from its cool name its pretty laid back mouse with comfy grip.btw, it lacks otf function.
    Mx518 ws a masterpiece.
    But the fact remains the same that only you can decide which mouse suits you the best.
    So i'l advice you to try diffrnt mice (for a day atleast) & choose the best one for you.
    Go hunting!