Thread: Need HP Deskjet D2566 drivers

Need HP Deskjet D2566 drivers

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. I have a Hp Deskjet D2566 device and it is been connected to the system. The problem is that it is not able to function or work well. I have tried a lot but still unable to make it function. I need drivers for the device so that it can then work under the system that I use. Please help me out.

Re: Need HP Deskjet D2566 drivers

The driver that you need to make the device to function can be found on the official page of the manufacturer that is Hp. All you need to do is to click on the link and get access to the download page of the driver for the system that you need. Get it downloaded and then install to the system. As it is been done restart the system and check out that the printer is functioning well. Do check.

The above provided link will surely let you to get the related driver that you need. Check out for the thing and make the aspects to be worked. This will surely let you to make the process to work as required. All you need to do is to install the application or driver you may then be able to process and work the function as needed. It will be helpful so check out.

Get the driver to be installed under compatible mode. This may then help you out to function for the thing. So in order to make the device to perform you need to right click on the installer file and then go to properties. Now click on compatibility and then make it to install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will then help you out and make the application to work well and sort the issue for you.

There is another way through which it can be performed and that is by making a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter.As it is been performed you then need to choose hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then restart the system. As it is been done you can make the process to be executed well. So make the things to work in your ways.