Thread: HP Laserjet 3050 beeps

HP Laserjet 3050 beeps

Hello I am thinking to change my printer and buy the HP Laserjet 3050. Since, I am having many task to do, I don't want to waste my time on troubleshooting. So please can anyone tell me how to do troubleshooting by listening the beeps.?!! Also I am not knowing about the HP Laserjet 3050, please provide some information about that product. Hoping that you will give some useful information as soon as possible.

Re: HP Laserjet 3050 beeps

I would like to tell that you will be provided with the manual along with the HP Laserjet 3050 in which there would be details of the troubleshooting. You should be knowing that there are various solutions for the beeps which also are of different types. So, don't worry about the troubleshooting, you can handle that properly later.

The printer driver Help is different from the program's Help. The driver Help
    printer provides explanations about the function of the buttons, check boxes and lists down the printer driver. It also includes instructions on how to perform tasks common printing such as printing on both sides, printing multiple pages on one sheet and printing the first page or covers on different paper. Active displays the printer driver Help one of the following ways :
    • Click the Help button.
    • Press the F1 key on your keyboard.
    • Click the question mark in the upper right corner of the printer driver.

When you install Windows software, you can connect directly to a multifunctional device computer using a USB cable or you can connect the device to the network via the server internal print. See the getting started guide for instructions on installation and Readme to view the latest information about the software. EWS is a Web-based interface that provides easy access to settings multifunction device and the state, including the Smart Printing Supplies (SPS) and network configurations. EWS can be accessed through the network connection to the multifunction device. Enter multifunctional device IP address in a Web browser to open the home page EWS the device. On the home page, you can use the navigation menu on the left and tabs to check the status of the multifunctional device to configure or check the status consumables.

HP Director is a software program to use when working with documents. When you load the document into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and the computer is connected directly to the multifunction device, HP Director appears on the computer screen to start faxing, scanning or change settings on the device through Configure multifunction Macintosh device. It also included is the installation wizard HP multifunction device, which configures print queues and fax.

The design of the envelopes is an important factor. The fold lines of the envelopes may vary considerably, not only from one manufacturer to another but also within the same box manufacturer. The quality of the envelopes determines the results you get when you print. At the time selecting envelopes, consider the following :
    • Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should not exceed 90 g / m 2. Otherwise, it could produce jams.
    • Construction: Before printing, envelopes should lie flat with less than 6 mm curl and should not contain air. The envelopes containing air can cause problems. Do not use envelopes that contain clasps, hooks, cords, windows, holes, perforations, cuts, synthetic materials, stamping, or embossing. Do not use envelopes with adhesives that pressure required to seal.
    • Condition: Make sure that the envelopes are not wrinkled, nicked, or have no
    • no other damage. Make sure that no adhesive is placed on the envelope.

You can print many types of cardboard from the inbox, such as cards and postcards. Some types of cardboard provide better quality than others because its construction is more suitable for Step by laser printers. The HP LaserJet 3390/3392 Multifunction is designed to support cardboard print, opening the door further to enable a straight print path. To get the best performance, do not use paper that exceed 157 g / m 2. If the paper is too heavy can cause problems with feeding, stacking, traffic jams, a merger inadequate toner, print quality, insufficient or excessive mechanical wear.