Thread: Cancel print job on HP 1310

Cancel print job on HP 1310

I have a HP 1310 printer which is attached to my Windows 7 laptop. I had recently added this printer for printing out some images. I had all in all given print command for 20 images continuously. But the system hangs and when I cancel the print job from printer spooler box still the printer seems to be engaged printer. I am not able to get this work. Is there any proper software for this.

Re: Cancel print job on HP 1310

I think your printer has a low memory where it gets hang on continous print. I think the images which you are trying to print has quiet a high size so due to that your printer is getting hanged. It is better to reboot your printer first and then print again. This happens most of the time when your printer is not able to handle a large amount of prints continuously.

You can try one thing there. You can stop and start printer spooler service to clear up the printer memory. For that click on start and click on run. Then type cmd there and type this command - net stop spooler. Hit enter. Then again after some while checkout there is no light blinking on your printer. Again run cmd and then give command - net start spooler. Hit enter and try back to print some pages.

It is better to re-install printer under such condition. This can be due to bad drivers. You can do one this. Click on Start > Settings and then click on Printer. In that right click on the printer and delete that. Now click on add printer and follow the wizard. Once the printer is properly configured and all appropriate drivers are installed then reboot your system back again.

I am using FinePrint Management Program which is use for printing document. It is ideal partner pdfFactory which allows you to annotate a document and save the page before sending it to PDF. There is one more edition for the same which is used on server level. FinePrint Server Edition is designed for use in multi-user environment. It installs as a fax server and allows you to save large scale ink, paper and maintenance costs of your printing systems.

Yes FinePrint is small software which handy print management service. It is capable of reducing paper consumption with double-sided editions and various functions of the same nature. It can be used to combine multiple pages (up to eight) on the same sheet and save the transition a little ink. By combining the two-sided printing and two pages on one sheet, you can create booklets in A5 (21 x 14.8 cm).

The best thing about FinePrint is that it provides margins of documents, add headers, footers, or print a watermark. The preview makes the adjustment of margins. The user can also create documents in collecting printing from other applications. A function of scaling reduces widescreen (from A3 to A0) to the A4 in limiting the loss of visibility. The software handles multiple printers.