Thread: Printer head not connected error on Kodak ESP 5

Printer head not connected error on Kodak ESP 5

My friends wants to sell of his photo printer. It is Kodak ESP 5 printer. I want to buy that one but I had notice a issue on that. It shows that the printer head is not connected. But when I turn off and on that goes. I think this might be due to some loose connection. What can be a easy fix on that. The other things which I want to know is some information on this printer feature before buying that.

Re: Printer head not connected error on Kodak ESP 5

Yes that can be due to improper fixing of the printer head or the cartridges in the printer is not fitted well. For that you will need to open up the case and then clean printer head and fix that back tightly. Also see that there is no ink leaked on the roller of the printer which is causing bad contact of the printer head device over the entire unit. You can show that to a service center.

I had faced this similar issue before where there is lots of ink leaked from the nossels to the head. Cleaning up that fixed the issue.The model very close to its technical characteristics of the ESP-3. Only a few minor improvements it apart from the latter, apart from the fact that it has a color screen and a keypad more consistent. Improved functioning in standalone mode without the PC mere presence of the color TFT screen tilt of 7.6 cm.

To print pictures classic 10x15 cm 13x18 cm or more you will have to remove the A4 paper and replace it with the proper photo paper because the same tray that accommodates all types of media, is hardly practical . Similarly, the output is printed in the same tank, so it must be unloaded regularly. The multifunction ESP-5 very nice to use. You can buy that.

I have this similar printer where to print a text document in black and white A4 30 pages we have 5 minutes and 47 seconds or about 5.2 pages per minute. While a joint paper to print color graphics and text of 21 A4 pages, 10 minutes and 15 seconds were necessary, after calculating a bit more than two pages per minute.

You can replace the head which will fix the printer. The head is damaged due to which you are getting the error. Talking about the printer depending on the type, the speed changes. Scan to PC (as a file) an A4 document takes 17 seconds in photo mode cons 23 seconds the document, while scan to memory card operation requires 2 minutes 22 seconds and 2 minutes 23 seconds.

The ESP-5 reflects the spirit of the ESP-3 and complete. Only new, ESP-5 has an LCD screen while the ESP-3 is private. Again, the manufacturer put on ease of use with the presence of bases buttons so it makes this much better to use. In draft mode , text is readable, the darkness is deep enough. It can be used as the default printer, if you want to save money.