Thread: Canon imageCLASS D320 Multifunction Printer

Canon imageCLASS D320 Multifunction Printer

My co-employees had told me that I should go for the Canon imageCLASS D320 Multifunction Printer. I thought that asking you guys would be more useful, since you guys know everything about it. Since, we all are looking for that, I don't want any other printer right now. So, please just tell me about this printer.!! I hope that you guys will help me soon.

Re: Canon imageCLASS D320 Multifunction Printer

The Canon imageCLASS D320 Printer is a multi-function printer designed for business and professional use. This is a printer and photocopier combined in one machine. This is ideal when you want to update your machines and the need to conserve space. The largest paper size of the machine take legal sis. The large paper the slight slowdown in the printing, but the machine has a print speed of up to 15 pages per minute. This printer works off of a single cartridge system and is much easier then having to replace two different shells at different times. This single cartridge system makes it very easy and cheap to operate. Paten glass is used for copying surface and you can reduce and enlarge the image up to 200% when copying.

A cartridge S35 comes with the printer and the cartridge is a cartridge ordinary. Several times, the printer will come with a starter cartridge that lasts only for a short period of time. Not so with the Canon ImageCLASS D320, the cartridge is of ordinary size. In addition to a cartridge of a CD-ROM with software, power cord, cassette / tray kit and documentation are included with the printer. There are also additional functions enlargement and reduction, and comprise a multi-stack magazine bypass assembly and an electronic option. The printer / copier connects to a computer running Windows through a USB cable. The cable is not supplied with the printer. The printer also has networking capabilities.

It is very easy to install the printer when you run Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. However, if your operating system is a version later, you may have to run the software on the specific file. Many customers have indicated that the software does not automatically find the drivers on the later operating systems. If you do not have advanced computer skills of this stage can be difficult.

When printing large documents, the printer jams, but the amount of paper jams is no other way for printers. If the printer is not in a well ventilated paper curl as the construction of the heat hits the paper. This printer is two-sided copies, and this requires a manual feed into the machine. Ultimately many of the problems encountered by owners are the same as you file with the printers in the same class. It is a black and white printer and can handle only the most basic graphics. Monochrome printing uses a laser, mirrors rotating the drum and toner to produce an image on the page. The laser is sent to the drum, causing the toner to be attracted by the image beams. Then, high temperatures are used to melt the toner and transfer it to paper.

I am providing the data-sheet for you. Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Datasheet is as follows :
    • Name - Canon imageCLASS MF4150
    • Type - Laser
    • Format Printer - Various size
    • Color Printer - Not
    • Login - USB
    • Compatibility - PC
    • Fax - Yes
    • Print speed (black and white) - 21 pages per minute
    • Maximum resolution - 1200x600 dpi
    • Manufacturer - Gun
    • Scanner optical resolution - 600x1200 dpi