Thread: Pioneer PL-300 Turntable

Pioneer PL-300 Turntable

I am thinking to buy the Pioneer PL-300 Turntable. I just love mixing the songs and my friends suggested me to check the Turntable of Pioneer. So thought that you guys can help me in this by providing some information about it. If anyone have used any turntables, please tell me opinion of yours about that specific turntables. Hoping that someone will help me sooner.

Re: Pioneer PL-300 Turntable

Equipped with a phono preamp that allows connecting to any home theater receiver or a mini-stereo, Pioneer PL-300 is fully automatic and comes with cell protective cover. Its variable speed offers numerous opportunities for the DJ or musician's work. Strongly oriented towards simple and easy, it only has one small flaw, you are limited to the cell of the mark, and you can not change. For this you must go to a model with universal headshell.

The following is the Characteristic of Pioneer PL-300 Turntable :
    • 2-speed motor
    • Training Belt
    • Cell provided
    • Dimensions (W x H x D): 40.0 cm x 10.0 cm x 40.0 cm
    • Weight: 3.0 kg

But I will speak on this occasion VINYL system in a more general, referring to it as a format and setting aside the brands and models. Vinyl is a system that is characterized by its portability, its sound quality (excellent for a similar system, and to reach this conclusion compare with a ribbon), durability (if not lifelong stripes instead the tape) and, why not? for their great beauty. A lover all night sessions puts the willies to hear a piece of DJ mixing and handling see the plates, and not so much if you drive CD's, which could even be a prerecorded mix. And is that the vinyl as well as being a culture, sounds better than the CD.

I'll speak a little of the dishes that although Forester copy of the techniques are quite endure a lot of beer. I have a few years with them and because I did not have enough money to buy the techniques. Professional arm has "S", HEADSHELL removable (you can put any kind of capsules) pitch adjustment, speed strobe to see the plate, brake and start fast, power outlet and put a hose leading from the rear a connector to connect to some mixers that are ready for you when you go up the potentiometer plate is connected for this alone and also download stand alone, although this option do not think many people use it as standard practice is to make the cueing the disc while the other sounds so as to prepare the mixture. Although they are already obsolete because it is replacing CD mixers I think any DJ to have your dishes do not sell as well as the disks you have, I keep my dishes and my gold cloth albums and I truly believe any Dj prefer to be asked further link with the dishes that CD mixers. these mixers now put the disk and drive all the functions with keys and tires, etc., but with the dishes you were the one who advances the disc by hand or stop him if he went too fast, nose, it seems that the feeling is that were more directly in touch with the music, maybe you think of silly but I think so.

I am using Technics SL-1210MK2. This dish has more than 30 years and remains the leading reference for all the deejays we want to click with dishes. I do turntablism, scratch end and need a dish that responds well to all techniques and the truth is that this dish is the only one you will get more than a pinch. The vestax PDX is nice but does not arrive or the sole of this. Deais not more laps techncis buy two and let me know.

In the case of vinyl, it is also necessary to modify the waveform for recording and pressing, but this modification occurs in a study on purpose. This is because if the vinyl had recorded the bass that has to have the song, the hands that jump reproduce and even end up wearing out quickly. Now the question arises: Why the vinyl to the CD than if the sound recording not faithful to the original track? This is because the ue sound enters the target at any amplifier (mixer, stereo or even direct a stage) is offset by it to achieve the same result as the original track. In the study, he mastered before ironing attenuated 1 dB to the grave to prevent jumps in the needles and that is exactly the Enhaced the team applied to the sound of vinyl. That way the sound you hear is true to the original track. The entrance to the table using the CD is reproduced as is, so it compensates for the lack of wave. The bad thing is that my car has no vinyl player XDD, so for the moment for those applications will use the CD, but to prick, I prefer my black format.