Thread: Epson Scanner and Windows 7

Epson Scanner and Windows 7

I have purchased a Epson Stylus Photo RX560 and it is working fine with Windows XP. I have Windows 7 installed in my laptop. The problem is that when I am connecting the printer to the laptop, I am not able to work with the same in it. So, I want to know that are Epson Scanner and Windows 7 compatible with each other.

All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are duly appreciated.

Re: Epson Scanner and Windows 7

Have you installed any particular software for running Epson Scanner in the system? If yes, then the Windows 7 operating system may be incompatible with the particular software. Inorder to get rid of the problem that you are facing, you will have to get the software of the printer that is compatible with Windows 7. Search the internet for the required software.

There is no need to worry if the software for Epson Scanner and Windows 7 is facing an incompatibility issue. You will have to get the compatibility tool for this software, if you are not able to find the required software. When you get this tool, install this tool and only after that install the software for the printer. Just let me know if your issue is solved or not after that.

A method that can be used to prevent the incompatibility that is being faced between Epson Scanner and Windows 7 is the compatibility mode. Try setting the operating system in the compatibility mode with the help of option of troubleshoot compatibility. There are some recommended settings provided here. You can use these settings or set them manually by specifying your issues.

To make sure that this problem between Epson Scanner and Windows 7 is an incompatibility issue or not, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system with the Windows 7 operating system. Check out if the printer software is shown among the incompatibility list. If the software is among the compatibility list, then there is no need to worry. If it is shown as incompatible, then you will have to use any of the solutions given above.