Thread: ATI Radeon 5670 drivers

ATI Radeon 5670 drivers

Hello,
    I am planning to buy the ATI radeon 5670 , but before that I need some review about it. It is a good graphics card. Also, are there drivers which are good enough to support it. If you have one then please give the feedback, so that I can decide what to do. Thank you.

Re: ATI Radeon 5670 drivers

AMD has formalized the Radeon HD 5670, the various graphics card manufacturers have already announced their own models. Some chose to follow the frequency recommended by AMD (either 775 MHz for the graphics chipset and 2000 MHz for the GDDR5 memory), others prefer to offer a (small) factory overclocking. If you need you can try XFX does not do things by half and launched six models in all three with 512 MB of GDDR5 memory and three with 1 GB of memory. All these models have a single-slot cooling, and DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort.

The GPU 400 Redwood SP is replaced by a Juniper 640 SP. The frequency of GPU stands at 750 MHz (775 MHz for Redwood cons). The PCB is changing significantly, you'd see a Radeon HD 5750: longer, it houses a power port PCI-Express Radeon HD5670 which were usually lacking. I think you should go with this graphics card.

Other than this you an try the following, Vertex3D also offers two models, respectively equipped with 512 MB and 1 GB of memory. Both versions benefit from a cooler designed by Arctic Cooling and have VGA, DVI and HDMI. Club3D also launched two models (512MB and 1GB) equipped with VGA, DVI and HDMI. Sapphire also launches several models embarking 512MB or 1GB of memory as appropriate and benefiting from DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort and VGA / DVI / HDMI.

I have a big problem, I format my hard drive but the problem is that I have no sound card or video card has all the information about the motherboard and all that I miss someone guide me to reinstall the drivers. Thank you.

I need a helping hand. I have a laptop (bought in 2004) with an ATI mobility RADEON 9000 64 MG and try to put my updated driver for days to Age of Empires III and I am not able to get their hands on a version higher. I found nothing on ATI and it seems to give anything for laptops. I tried on Omega drivers.net, and Turbocharger.com tousles drivers.com and I do not find anything consistent, probably because it is a laptop. Can you help me?

ThumbsUp Re: ATI Radeon 5670 drivers

Quote Originally Posted by KALYAN23 View Post
    I have a big problem, I format my hard drive but the problem is that I have no sound card or video card has all the information about the motherboard and all that I miss someone guide me to reinstall the drivers. Thank you.
    You should check your Motherboard manufacturers site for any drivers.
    You can also google search by your motherboard model name and check out the sites that are offering drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivann View Post
    I need a helping hand. I have a laptop (bought in 2004) with an ATI mobility RADEON 9000 64 MG and try to put my updated driver for days to Age of Empires III and I am not able to get their hands on a version higher. I found nothing on ATI and it seems to give anything for laptops. I tried on Omega drivers.net, and Turbocharger.com tousles drivers.com and I do not find anything consistent, probably because it is a laptop. Can you help me?
    Did you check drivers for Notebook raphics? Also, since i think your radeon is so old, its support has been withdrawn. Even i cannot find new drivers for my chipset(ATI) dated 2007. But thats not a problem, as my previous driver(10.2) works fine even though i have a separate graphics card now.
    Last edited by tEcH mAsTer; 14-06-2010 at 01:32 PM.

I have the same graphics card as you (ati mobility radeon 9000) on my laptop (acer aspire 1603lm). I had the same concern, when I tried to play AOE 3 . I went to the site: driverstock, and I found a compatible driver : Ati vga driver 6.14 for acer aspire 1600. It dates from July 2003. In my opinion there will be no other more recent, because-they do not tire to make newer drivers for older graphics cards (Especially for laptops). If you want to be in top quality graphics in games, you need to buy a new laptop every six months. (Or a new graphics card for a PC fixed.) here. This driver allows you to play correctly with Age 3.