Thread: How to take battery of CMOS in Panasonic cf-19

How to take battery of CMOS in Panasonic cf-19

I have a old Panasonic cf-19 laptop. I need some help to reset the BIOS settings. My uncle gave me this laptop and it has system password. Till the time I cannot remove I am not able to boot in Windows. Does there is a better way to fix this. I am looking for some a multitouch laptop. If this does not work then I will preferably go for a new one. Which is the most recent model right now available.

Re: How to take battery of CMOS in Panasonic cf-19

You will need open up the entire case for removing the cmos battery of the laptop. First only by entirely opening up the laptop you can access the battery. This need some better technical skills as there are lots of hinges that are holds the laptop. If you are not able to open that up properly then you cannot access the cmos setup. Try to show that to a service center.

Unlike desktop PCs in which the motherboards are standardized the spare parts are easily available. If your cmos password does not goes out then you can opt for a replacement. On the one hand, it will be that difficult or impossible to find a motherboard for laptop which is more consistent secondly the price may be too high and even higher than the price of a new laptop in case of some old model.

MY VIAO dropped after 22 months and after that my motherboard had some feeding problems and I had a warranty of 1 year. Sony wants me to pay some amount for repair. But one thing irritated me is the among I paid still if my system was under warranty. I have not option here to break this one and get a new one. Now I want to recover data from my hard drive does someone can give me advice.

If you can boot or access bios then use live cd to backup your data. That you can do by creating a Windows Live disc. It offers you direct copy paste of data in removable media. You can also change your motherboard. This can be tricky, you must go slowly to avoid breaking the plastic that is often clips in addition to being screwed. You need to find the same motherboard usually only present on the same model. Concerning your data, you simply remove the hard drive to put in a 2.5-inch external enclosure with USB.

For multitouch support I am using HP's TouchSmart tx2. It is a portable product with many features. You get a rotating 12-inch screen which is removable also. It weighs just weighs a little over 2 kg which is enough for a notebook. Notebook comes with a touchscreen and rotating support. You can use a mouse or stylus to work on this. This system allows to exploit the functions of handwriting recognition in Windows Vista.

TouchSmart tx2 is equipped with a multitouch screen technology. You can rotate the images to 90 degrees with your hand. The operating system Windows Vista is not compatible with this multipoint technology. HP is happy to provide an application HP MediaSmart that is used to manage multimedia files and manipulate their photos with the famous technology.