Thread: Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor not able to respond on my e-machine desktop

Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor not able to respond on my e-machine desktop

I have a e-machine desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that when I turn on the system the USB keyboard and USB mouse also the Monitor is not able to function well. I do not know why is this happening? I have tried a lot but still I am not able to sort the thing as needed. Any help will be appreciated. I want to make the device to be detected well and work.

Re:Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor not able to respond on my e-machine desktop

The problem seems to be with the drivers of the devices. It could be that the driver of the keyboard and mouse is not able to work well and this is the reason it is not functioning. So in order to work well and process the action it is necessary that you check out for the latest driver and make it install to the system. This will help you out well and sort the issue. Check out.

Re: Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor not able to respond on my e-machine desktop

Check out for the installed driver. It could be that you have installed the driver and it may have been corrupt. So in order to process or check fr the thing you need to uninstall the drivers and then install the new fresh copy of the same and make the possible change as needed. So perform and make the aspects to be worked. You may then be able to process as needed.

Try to install the driver for the device under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it to install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you then need to check out by restarting the system that the devices are able to cope well and make function. I hope the device will then be able to get detected and you can perform the task well. So look for the thing.

I suppose it would be better that you run the system under safe mode well. Check out by installing the drivers under the mode. As it is been done I suppose the application or the system will be able to sort the thing and make you function as needed. So perform the act as safe mode do not have much of the advanced features that Windows 7 possess which would lead to a hurdle. So make the necessary changes and look for the same. This will help.

It would be better that you check out for the BIOS. You need to update the BIOS setup and then lookout for the thing. As it is done you need to check out for the essential aspects and then perform as needed. You may then be able to work well as required. SO process and then make the necessary changes. It will be better.