Thread: Emachine monitor turns itself off and on

Emachine monitor turns itself off and on

Good evening, I have the following problem the last few days: I light my PC, it starts normally, but whatever I do, and rather quickly, the screen turns off and on again, sometimes with a very close time interval , or more random. Emachine monitor turns itself off and on. I have no error message, just the black screen with the brand flatron blue, light green on the monitor turns off and on again along the screen. In terms of changes on my computer, my boyfriend has just recently installed an emulator play station. I have reinstalled the drivers for the screen, without success. Thank you in advance for your help

Re: Emachine monitor turns itself off and on

It appears as there is a problem with your monitor cable. I would suggest you to check the monitor cable which is connecting your monitor to the power supply i think that there is some sort of problem with the cable. You can check the same with a different system. If there is a problem i would suggest you to simply change the cable and the problem will be solved.

Hi I have the same problem. And I think the problem is with drivers or the latest updates to existing, but I do not know what the problem is actually. I say this because when I turn on my pc under linux, all function perfectly. By cons I have that I start Windows, I'm stuck in that I select my profile and the screen turns off repeatedly. For the moment no solution found. please help soon.

Lower off by default if you do not see anything ... It lacks precision that, I see quite that your screen does not turn off but that the display light jumping by cons what hurts me is that you say that at the beginning it lights up perfectly. The most important thing to know is
    When in the boot of illuminating the screen jumps on?
    • If it is random, the screen
    • If it is always at the same time is the graphics card or a bad assumption of drivers or a misconfiguration in the BIOS.

Sounds as it comes right from the PSU is that it could come from something else Maybe it comes from the configuration screen is there a way to remedy "easy" to this (I mean by that is no longer guaranteed, and that for the moment the purchase of another screen is not possible). Is This serviceable for a novice like me? I wanted to do a factory setting via the menu screen but not ... s screen "adjusts" at all times when an image appears.

I have this problem which is related to the graphics card drivers. I tested with 2 graphics cards ati x 1600 and 7950 gt n vdia Twintech. Whenever I install the vista compatible drivers in place of those Vista installs WDDM the problem appears and disappears from extinction by restoring previous pilot.

Change screen having first taken care to see if the pc graphics card was not faulty. In the end you test with another screen and you see if it works. In short for me should buy a screen or take it as collateral if you can still make. Do these still some tests. Hope that this will definitely resolve the whole issue.