Thread: Onkyo remote code for Insignia Blu-Ray

Onkyo remote code for Insignia Blu-Ray

I am having the Onkyo remote which I am using for the Insignia player. I am having the Insignia NS-WBRDVD player which has got the feature of Blu-ray. Now I am facing problem because I can’t use the remote for my player. I just want to ask you that is there any code, so that I can control an Insignia player. The model number of my remote is RC-707 which is mentioned at the lower end of the remote. Also tell me some related information about the same. Hoping that someone out there will help me soon.

Re: Onkyo remote code for Insignia Blu-Ray

Its very tough to mention some remote code for particular player. So, the best way according to me, is to refer the manual of the remote control. Maybe you will get some information with the help of manual. Otherwise, I think that its not possible to provide a solution for the specific codes for the remote control. Hope that you will able to do it with your own.

Typically, dust lightly in a soft feather duster will not cause scratches enough to keep your TV clean. If you want to clean with a cloth, unplug it first. Then gently wipe with a cloth lightly moistened with water. You can add a few drops of detergent mild liquid water to help remove oily stains.
    • DO NOT allow liquid to the TV for ventilation slots.
    • Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners on the TV.
    • DO NOT spray liquids or cleaners directly on the surface of the TV.
    • Do not rub too hard on the TV. Wipe gently with a soft cloth.

If you are not having any manual for the remote codes, then I have got one and would like to suggest you to check that manual. I have attached the manual with this post. You will have to download it and then extract it. After extracting you can get number of codes which are useful for the remote control. I am sure that you will definitely get some help after referring this manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should also know about the ML / MTS. It allows you to listen to a program in stereo sound, mono or in another language (SAP) if available. First you must set the MODE to TV remote control unit. The following are some notes that will help you :
    • When receiving a digital transmission, if there are other languages, you can change the language by pressing the ML / MTS.
    • Keep the TV in stereo for better sound quality. The work in stereo sound even if some transmission is in monophonic sound only.
    • Choose the mono sound to reduce excessive noise in one channel or transmission.
    • MTS unavailable if the TV's input source is (V1, V2, V3, V4, V5).
    • ML / MTS will not work if you are using HDMI.

Follow the instructions below to program the remote :
    1. Turn on the computer or component to be programmed.
    2. In the Remote, press and hold the SET button.
    3. While holding the SET button, press the MENU button.
    4. Release the SET and MENU buttons.
    5. In the Remote Control, press the appropriate button selected component.
    6. By using the numbers on the remote control between the computer manufacturer's code or component.
    7. Press ENT.

The following are some important things that you should know :
    • Each time you enter a new code, the code is overwritten.
    • When you replace the batteries, the programmed codes will be deleted. You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the battery.
    • The multi operating a computer of any kind is not guaranteed.
    • Some features of products cannot be controlled by remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
    • If the codes provided do not work, you can try the codes for different manufacturers or perform a search operation.
    • In some cases, you cannot control your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. Your team can use codes are not provided with this remote. In this situation, please use the remote computer.