Thread: New Acer wireless keyboard & mouse cannot work

New Acer wireless keyboard & mouse cannot work

Hi guys! I need some help from you all for establishing the connection between the bluetooth devices and I am getting stuck to go in the same way. I have my new ACer wireless keyboard and mouse and they are getting unable to connect with my Acer laptop, despite them being equipped with the batteries and also pressed the "connect" buttons on them. What I need to do in this situation please suggest me ?
    Last edited by 2ndChance; 12-06-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Re: ew ACer wireless keyboard & mouse cannot work

Whenever, I turned on my Acer TravelMate5520, the keyboard and mouse lock up automatically when i get the welcome screen. I have tried to pressing the F2 to come up with the SETUP menu before the welcome screen and the keyboard and mouse going very well then after I quit from the SETUP menu and move to the welcome screen, the keyboard and mouse lock up that's why I am unable to insert my password and all or even move the mouse.

Commonly , you are unable to type as suggested in some of the steps fiollowing . You should try to use your mouse to copy and paste what you reuire to type from this post to the field this requires to be typed into.

1. Move to your Start menu and click “Run…”
    2. Form the Run box which opens, type “regedit” and issue the Enter.
    3. Form the new window that browse, click the “Edit” menu, then “Find.”
    4. In the find filed,just type “kbdclass” and issue the enter key.
    5. The registry editor will invetigate a search for any key which conatins “kbdclass” in it. What you are searching for is any that contain a name of “UpperFilters” and a data of ” something_random_here kbdclass” You may require to move to “Edit,” “Find Next”.
    6. Once you got the key, make a double click on that and then edit the text so that it includes only “kbdclass”. Press OK tpo commit the changes .

My issue is that when I start the windows xp pro on my laptop then it restricts the keyboard and touchpad to use properly but when I try to login within the safe mode, it is proper and well and secondly when I started the fully scanning for viruses in the with virus protection software keyboard and touchpad starts performing in normal mode. I think, this is a virus which is causing the issues anyone here can suggest me something ......................