Thread: Acer cordless keyboard will not connect with

Acer cordless keyboard will not connect with

I am not completely sure that it is the issue related to the driver or something related to the hardware functionality. Actually, I have an Acer cordless keyboard which is not getting connect with the prior receiver. Where as I have already installed the new batteries and other requirements for it's accessibility . The mouse has not any single issue to connect that but the keyboard is not going in the same way . Can you please suggest me something .

Re: Acer cordless keyboard will not connect with

Are you sure about your the connector that it is working properly or not and specially, I would suggest you first that go and check your receiver now and find out the bug and make sure that the receiver is on during the connection and if there's an Rx button on it press it to synchronize both the sections .I hope that this will be helpful for you and feel free to post for any further issues during connection after this .

I am running with an Acer Aspire ASE-360-U-4200, for just over a year and installed windows XP. It is already provided with the Cordless INTERNET Pro keyboard and mouse set. The keyboard suddenly stopped functioning and after that i decided to solve it my self through the simple troubleshooting steps for keyboard and also I have checked the device manager that Say's that device is functioning properly. A green connect button is replaced on the back side of the keyboard pushed which in still not functioning .

This can be the issue with your device and If the same problem is going on with two separate machines , it highly likely that the keyboard has been damaged . In such type of scenario , it will be proper solution that you need to contact with the Customer Support and explain the issues for your device and I am sure they will suggest you something beneficial for you . Most of our keyboard-mouse sets have a 3 year warranty period and I think, you are also running within the warranty period.