Thread: Logitech desktop microphone does not work

Logitech desktop microphone does not work

I encompass or have my logitech desktop microphone 600 plugged in but it determine to merely record my speakers, how do I fix this. I am not capable to productively install my innovative Logitech USB Desktop Microphone particularly for utilize with Dragon Naturally Speaking 9.0 favored (voice identification software). Be able to someone give pleasure to assist me resolve this difficulty.

Re: Logitech desktop microphone does not work

For this you have to go to control panel - speech identification [sic] and then comes up where it asks query 2nd one set-up my mic. It worked for me and I utilize vista 64(suck). Subsequent to spending a lot of time and getting nowhere, I am commencement to imagine this microphone is presently not well-matched with the software. Appreciation, in advance, to anybody who be able to jump in and give me a hand.

From the DragonBar, and the Tools menu, I preferred Accuracy Menu, and then underneath the segment "Improve Your Accoustics," I preferred “create certain Your Audio Settings." Then I followed the prompts which took me to the alternative of selecting the apparatus AK5370 (Logitech USB Desktop Microphone).The microphone runs extremely well now with Dragon Naturally-Speaking 9.0. I anticipate the exceeding information in sequence determine to be helpful to anybody else who was as aggravated as I was.

I have it plugged into the accurate place in the system tower. I completed certain the diminutive volume setting on the microphone cord is on and the volume is set at greatest. The diminutive microphone image on the Dragonbar stays gray. I take for granted this means the program does not be familiar with the microphone. I tried doing the volume setting thing as-is, and got volume too low. I tried plugging the microphone in one of the places at the reverse of the system (until the end of time checking for the one with the microphone or headset image). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Dragon on this system. I installed it on an additional system. Nothing helps.

This is not a USB mic, while we are on the subject; it has the two separate prongs. I encompass tried plugging in one or together, which does not run no substance where I try it. I have a diminutive USB mike from a dissimilar manufacturer. It does not run on moreover system. No matter what I try, Dragon's microphone image stays gray and I forever get the volume too low error memorandum.

This seems to be a most important problem for Dragon. I am using 10.1 in a medical setting. I in conclusion got a headset with two plugs to run as none of three usb headsets would run. Then I purchased the Logitech USB Desktop Microphone and subsequent to reading the position went to the Accuracy Setting chosen the Logitech mic and passed the entire the tests with no difficulty. When I spoke into the mic the indication was in the green area but, an error communication appeared next to the assist button. When I spoke into the mic the standard mode switched to "transcription not avail able here” conceivably I misunderstood the meaning of that message and kept trying to reinstall the microphone. In conclusion I presently opened Word and spoke and there it was. I actually enjoy using Dragon but someone at the end be supposed to write a much superior "how too" for the apprentice.

With the Windows 7, when I plug in the microphone, the system recognizes an innovative device, and ultimately indicates it is installed and ready to utilize. On the other hand, the green light on the microphone by no means comes on. When I evidence, the laptop microphone is receiving the sound (not the Logitech mic). When I went to the apparatus Manager, selected the apparatus, and had windows give the impression of being for updates to the driver software, it indicated the driver software was up-to-date. (Microphone tranquil did not run.) Then I followed the recommendation on this thread (I browsed drivers, preferred Generic USB Audio driver, and installed). This did not run moreover. Tranquil no power light. When the microphone is plugged in, my recording is a flatline. When I unplug it, the laptop reverts to its internal microphone and I get recording (low sound superiority).