Thread: Xerox 8830 Manual Required

Xerox 8830 Manual Required

I have recently purchased the Xerox 8830 machine. Now I am facing enough troubles while troubleshooting. Since, I have never done anything to the Xerox machine before I am getting frustrated when something problematic occurs. Then I thought that manual of this specific machine can provide me enough help. So, thought that there would be some members who can provide me some manual of Xerox 8830. Expecting some immediate response from your side.

Re: Xerox 8830 Manual Required

I have got the manual for the Xerox 8830 machine and thought that you really need that. So I am attaching that manual along with this post. In this manual you will get the proper explanation with the respective figures that makes you to understand more easily. And I am sure that many of your doubts will get cleared after having a look at this guide.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The following are Benefits of Xerox 8830 :
    • Digital Printing up to 50% faster than other mid-volume digital printers
    • The AccXES FreeFlow controller provides the highest efficiency in processing files.
    • Flexible and easy to update thanks to its modular architecture
    • Finishing options that save labor and reduce costs to do more in less time
    • Reliable, low energy consumption

You should also know about the functions that are linked with the Xerox 8830. I am providing some functions that I am aware about the Xerox 8830 :
    • Fast printing at 7.5 inches per second which produces 7 A1 size prints per minute
    • Exceptional print quality 400 dpi and 128 gray levels
    • Capacity for 3 rolls of paper with automatic roll
    • Finish with a fully integrated online and folding high-capacity stacker
    • Flexible and simple integration in network environments with TCP / IP built

When I read the performance about the Xerox 8830, I was impressed. It has really got mind blowing performance (compared to other 8000 series).
    Maximum speed -- 3 ips
    Resolution -- 400 x 400 dpi
    Recommended average monthly volume -- 2170 meters or 3800 graphics D-size (A1)
    Scan speed -- 4 ips
    Performance -- Up to 7 D size prints per minute (A1) and 3.5 E-size (A0)

Your folder XEROX 8830 complies with standards strictest safety and has been tested appropriate: control and accreditation system safety and compliance with current standards of respect for the environment. Follow all warnings and instructions on your folder or accompanying :
    1. Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before clean the outside. Use only products designed specifically for the folder XEROX 8830. The use of any product may cause decreased performance and even be dangerous.
    2. Do not use aerosols.
    3. Never use supplies or products maintenance for a purpose other than that which they are intended. Keep supplies and products maintenance out of reach of children.
    4. To avoid risk of electrocution, ask your electrician to replace the receptacle if you are not able to connect the device.
    5. Never use a plug adapter for mass connect the brake to a power source lacks a ground connection terminal.
    6. The power cord serves to disconnect device. Make sure the unit is installed near the outlet and the outlet is easily accessible.
    7. Ensure that nothing rests on wire supply. Do not brake to a location where users may walk cable.

When using the directory take the following precautions: Before printing, be convinced that :
    • The media rolls are positioned appropriately on the media spools in the printer.
    • The lead edge on the paper rolls is instantly. If necessary, trim the edge.
    • The doors are not opened or that the program is tainted during folding.
    • The bridge is in the correct operating position. The bridge must be fully down and locked.

how an I clear the staker option in xerox 8830

Quote Originally Posted by visualcabo View Post
    how an I clear the staker option in xerox 8830
    Use the following procedure in order to clear a media jam from the stacker:

1. Move the stacker by pulling the entire stacker outward and away from the printer.

2. Clear any visible, jammed media from the stacker media path. If part of the media is located in the printer media path, clear the stacker media path first. Refer to the printer operator manual in order to clear the printer media path.

3. If the media, which is exiting the printer, is still connected to the media roll inside the printer, cut the media between the printer and stacker. Refer to the printer operator manual for more information on how to cut the media.

4. Once the media path is cleared, reposition the stacker against the printer. Ensure that the stacker is positioned correctly. The stacker must be resting against the printer and aligned with the output area of the printer.

thanks for your reply, but the problem is that doesn,t exist staker in this 8830 and first appears code E2-11 anf the mesage " please open the cut sheet feed-in shelf and clear the exit area" when I open the door there is nothing jamed, and then apperars code E4-04 " please remove prints from the catch tray" worth mentioning that this machine is not installed Staker, deconfigured person and I think the machine enable this option from Staker, if so how I can disable the opcion staker in the operation panel .

thanks
    best regards

The stacker does not detect error conditions such as media jams. If a media jam occurs, the motor drive and blower switches off, and the stacker no longer accepts media. This is the only indication that the stacker is no longer functioning. Media jams may occur as the media is exiting the printer or as the media is entering the stacker. When jams occur, the stacker and printer shut down, and the printer displays an error code. Media must be cleared from the stacker and the printer, if necessary, before a print job can continue.