Thread: Voice over editing issue on logitech Headset m/n A00008

Voice over editing issue on logitech Headset m/n A00008

I am using Pinnacle Studio 14 definitive HD for video editing, OS = XP sp3. My Logitech desk might run works OK. In this I am not getting the sound clearly is this a system problem or a headset issue or I should have to install the device driver. What should I do here to come out of this problem give me some suggestion if any.

Re: Voice over editing issue on logitech Headset m/n A00008

It must be your headset issue. To resolve your headset audio difficulty you would necessitate to let the PC install your apparatus driver. Once that is completed right hit it off on the speaker image to the right bottom and selects the Playback Devices alternative. You be supposed to observe your apparatus headset image right hit it off on it and select Set as defaulting Device and that you would guaranteed to you run for you.

Subsequent to aperture Audio Midi Setup and toggling on or subsequent to '2ch-16bit' to '1ch-16bit' (pausing to regulate the volume to cause it to create sound, presently for the reason that) and then back to '2ch-16bit' seems to create it run constantly. For what it's worth, as far as sound quality goes, I have the same opinion with the reviewers in giving them a sensible thumbs-up. I did not experience the sound tribulations that came regarding with the 10.3.8 update, but I be familiar with it had regularly obscure fixes (eg. launch GarageBand and create sound). Be able to anyone make available insight as to why things are not so much "it presently runs" with the audio.

No suggestion why, but I encompass a similar difficulty with my Logitech Stereo USB 200 headset. I encompass to go into system prefs > sound and mute then unmute them to create them run when I desire to utilize them - its the microphone that's additional problematic than the headphones for me. I encompass heard additional people have the identical predicament and fix, and I in addition be familiar with that mine run extremely well on Windows XP - so it's not a hardware difficulty.

Is your USB organizer ohci or uhci. The uhci has no difficulty. But ohci has the occupied duplex predicament. The microphone and speaker cannot be utilized concurrently without full duplex. Then a USB headset cannot be utilized with ohci. But if you desire to use it as headphone merely, or microphone simply, the ohci has no difficulty. If you wish for to make use of microphone and speaker concurrently with uhci, you must comment-out beneath lines at function uaudio_init_params() in uaudio.c.

I am innovative to Applescript and encompass no idea what I am doing, but this runs for me (as long as the Logitech 350 is set to the most important output source, I consider). I am in addition using SoundSource from Rogue Amoeba to speedily shift to the headphones from the defaulting system sound. In addition, I encompass set this to a trigger in Quicksilver (Shift-Cmd-M), so I be able to do it superior and quick when I am answering a Skype call. It runs well but confidently Logitech/Apple determines to come out with a fix for this, as it merely seems to encompass started affecting me in view of the fact that I upgraded to 10.4.3.

Well, it seems that the abovementioned fix (i.e. by means of 10.4's Audio MIDI Setup.app) does not completely run. That is, something seems to haphazardly un-set the 'thru' assortment, thereby muting the headset audio at times. Until someone recommend a improved explanation, here's a hack that seems to run: once you encompass a proper, running setting with the Audio MIDI setup, prevent it from being changed by locking (write-protecting) the preference file. (As a warning, doing this might interfere with a number of additional aspects of OSX's audio subsystem if you utilize the Audio MIDI Setup.app for other things): Get your headset audio running, as until that time described. In your local Prefs folder, (~/Library/Preferences/) position the com.apple.audio.AudioMIDISetup.plist files and security device it using the Finder's Get Info dialog.