Thread: Adapter for logitech driving force ex power

Adapter for logitech driving force ex power

I encompass had the Logitech driving power ex controls for a long time and the power adapter went missing where be able to I get an additional one. I necessitate a power supply for the above or info on voltage and polarity. Can you please assist me. If anyone know about the above information then you can post you reply here.

Re: Adapter for logitech driving force ex power

You have to go to a local system store and ask for an adapter for a controls presently tell them to create and they be supposed to assist you out or locate out the volts and amps that it requirements and locate a plug that fits and then solder them together and then you are golden. It's OK to utilize a power supply with a bigger current capability than needed. If you locate once with, say, 24V and 1.0A then that's exploitable - the controls determine to draw as much as it requirements.

As long as output electrical energy, polarity, amperes and connectors are the similar you be supposed to be extremely well using a well-matched unit, if you locate one. In your case it would be 24V, 0.75A, positive inside, but if I were in you I would wait for several American Driving Force owner to corroborate this to be entirely certain. The American psu model is supposed to on the other hand be GAD-SLU-240A8, 110V input, similar PSU as Driving Force Pro. Take a look at this for additional info. I received this from a forum with people that had the similar problem as you and I anticipate this assist. It seems similar to they are saying that accumulate bought universal power supply might mess up your controls so be cautious.

The G25 power contributes output is stronger: 24Vdc, 1.75A, similar polarity. I am having the similar difficulty too, I imagine the power make obtainable on my Logitech is dead (or the plug itself is scratched) together lights twinkle on startup of the ps3 and logging into gt5p does not do anything. It used to run as I wriggle the cord to power the controls, but at present it refuses to lock and do its calibration.

I have together the controls and pedals, but no power contribute. I originate a 24Vdc 1A power supply but I am due to an excessively stringent, as in no, return policy I encompass no way to test the unit without risking 25 dollars. Sadly I am not even certain the controls force feedback functionality is tranquil intact. I be able to bring my controls into accumulate and plug substance in but in view of the fact that the LEDs on the front do not demonstrate power but calibration I cannot establish if it's running. Does anybody be familiar with of anyway to test it in accumulate without a ps3 or usb port. lso, do you be familiar with the size of the plug for the adapter. It determines to be something similar to 2.1mm 5.5mm. I do be familiar with that size is close if it assists anybody in addition.

This is the similar AC adapter as the Driving Force Pro, as well as the entire additional Driving Force and MOMO controls, as well as the Force 3D joystick. I put in a demand a at the same time as ago to encompass it properly exposed for the entire products it's associated with, but it seems that I necessitate to get that resolved. Did you ever locate an explanation to fix your Logitech controls. But why when this is a brand innovative controls.

I purchased a second hand driving force EX in suspense that the power adapter on this would be the similar as my momo one in view of the fact that the adapter for that had broken, and even though it says the entire the similar info on the adapters I originate that the EX's power adapter would not run at the entire in my Momo wheel. That would be the fourth adapter I have tried, and living in Australia I cannot arrange the official adapter from the connection here, I ran Logitech and the guy on the phone told me that they did not sell a substitute adapter for the momo. So not actually certain what to do regarding it. Least I encompass one wheel that runs at present.