Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need driver for Logitech headset usb A-0356A

Hardware Peripherals

Old 11-06-2010

Need driver for Logitech headset usb A-0356A

In my Windows XP does not locate the driver for this apparatus. Neither be able to I locate it on the web. Looking for the drivers too. I encompass installed XP:MCE SP2. I cannot locate the damned drivers. I am looking for a mouse. I was given them to renovate. They run enormous if I had the darned drivers. This Logitech A 0356A is well-matched with Play station.

Old 11-06-2010

Re: Need driver for Logitech headset usb A-0356A

For this you have to go to the control panel, sound and audio devices, and then audio. Hit it off the pop down register and observe if it is there, that is how I got my plug and play to run on my 250. My Logitech USB Headset A0356A does not run when I plug it to several USB slot - I encompass to go into settings and set as defaulting each time.
Old 11-06-2010

I am the one who wrote the preliminary problem. I in conclusion called VALIO, and had them assist me troubleshoot the problem. I was forwarded to a pleasant young man in the Philippines who got me to bring up to date the drivers on my laptop. The difficulty was not the head set but my less than extraordinary laptop. Your headset is a plug and play. At present it runs extremely well.
Old 11-06-2010

I have two of these units neither is predictable by media player/itunes together are running with Skype and windows sounds. Media players merely run through laptop speakers even although the headset is associated to a functioning USB port. I am able to physically adjust the defaulting apparatus to Logitech USB headset in Windows XP Audio Properties. But this does not assist. When headset is unplugged the defaulting apparatus reverts to Realtek AC97 Audio and does not switch back when headset is re-connected yet the apparatus run with Skype. I encompass checked & unchecked the box marked: utilize merely defaulting apparatus does not assist me.
Old 11-06-2010

I have productively corrected the difficulty by: connecting the headset, then adjusting the defaulting apparatus and then restarting Windows-Media Player/itunes but this is a provisional fix. I am working the majority current bring up to date of media player and XP. I have unsuccessfully tried the entire of the following: Is your sound apparatus turned on, and is Windows configured to utilize it. Important following process might require you to restart your system, which determines to close this troubleshooter. If probable, view this troubleshooter on an additional system at the same time as you perform the steps on the system you are troubleshooting.
Old 13-06-2010

For this you have to first twice-hit it off Sound, video and game controllers, right-hit it off your sound apparatus, and then hit it off Properties. If you do not be familiar with the name of your sound apparatus, discuss with the documentation that came with it. Then Under apparatus usage, create certain that utilize this apparatus (facilitate) is selected. At the end hit it off OK. Restart your system if you are encouraged to do so.
Old 15-06-2010

To open Sounds and Audio Devices Properties, hit it off Start, and then hit it off Control Panel, after that hit it off Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices, and then hit it off Sounds and Audio Devices. To authenticate that Windows is configured to utilize the audio characteristics of your sound apparatus. For this you have to open apparatus manager. Then you have to Double-click Sound, video, and game controllers. After that you have to Double-click your sound apparatus. After that you have to hit it off the Properties tab, and then twice-click Audio Devices. After that you have to hit it off your sound apparatus, and then hit it off Properties. Then hit it off Use audio characteristics on this apparatus. Click OK until you return to Device Manager. Then restart your system.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,