Thread: Need help for installing LCD screen of Emachine M6809

Need help for installing LCD screen of Emachine M6809

I have a Emachine M6809 laptop who laptop screen is broken. I am looking for a replacement for that. I had this old laptop who laptop screen was broken accidentally as it felled from the table. There are scratches on the screen and sometime there are is no display on the same. What can be done here for replacing the same. I need some help here to fix that. Thanks.

Re: Need help for installing LCD screen of Emachine M6809

You can do one thing here. Visit the official site of the laptop and then look for the nearest center for repair. If you can find that then you can contact the them to change the lcd screen. That will be a bit costly for you because LCD screen is not so cheap. You can also try to attach a dual monitor to the same till the time you can use the same. The service center for the same.

I have to repair myself the back-lighting of my laptop Toshiba 5100-503. At first I thought it was the LCD inverter is the power of neon underneath the thickness of the screen and lights with a reflector. I ordered one and then I sent my lcd inverter for the service center. So I decided to remove my screen from my own. Then you cut the extremities that are too long (2-3mm max) to weld the two are connected son who has the right of the LCD inverter. So if you're looking for neon unplug the connector from the right of the LCD inverter and then you get on the lower right corner of the screen.

I bought a laptop on ebay and when I received the screen does not work. I logged into my PC screen and it works therefore the only defect in my laptop is the screen. I saw on ebay my LCD compatible with my Toshiba Satellite 1555CDS less than U.S. $ 40 the only thing I want to know is how much it would cost to my to change the screen. I guess it's cheaper if I provided the defective part.

The price of the lcd screen depends much on the screen size. For parts you can go see your customer service or searching the Internet. It took me several days to find how to remove mine and I found everything he needed. Better look for your laptop manual that will give you a much precise idea to replace the lcd screen of your system. Better give that to a service center.

I have a packard bell laptop the backlight of the display no longer work is it possible to remove the screen and use the laptop without the screen. That can be done via a vga monitor. But how will I know that the dual monitor settings are working and my second monitor is properly connected to my system. The last if nothing happens I am going to send the same to service center.

I have some tips for here when you change your laptop screen. This will help you to protect your laptop screen. First of all most of the failures are related to overheating. To minimize the most of these symptoms, here are some tips to use. Do not block the ventilation holes while using your laptop. To avoid a broken screen avoid putting anything on the keyboard.