Thread: Logitech G25 steering wheel broken?

Logitech G25 steering wheel broken?

I am using this for game for my brother because he love to play the games. But I have some problems regarding the installation of this device. I have tried this to install using both the disk and provided and supported driver from Internet and everything performs except the wheel, the power light come up to flash up and when it starts up the wheel moves to the left but doesn't move back, just as it did the primarily it was connected in. Do you have any idea about this ...

Re: Logitech G25 steering wheel broken?

I just bought GRID and the Logitech G25 racing wheel, and I have much more difficulties to get the components up and running properly . I gone through several posts on these forums associated with this issue and I have tried so many things to to come it up but nothing happened . I am running with the recent version of the logitech game profiler (5.0.4.110).

My issue revolve within the pedals: I figured out several behaviors based on if the transmission is configured into manual or automatic. In the automatic, it behaves as if the accelerator were pressed to the floor even when I am performing nothing.

Zangali, The problem that you are getting can be resolve with the help of different methods but I would suggest you the suitable two solution about which I am currently aware of. You can solve this in two different methods ..

1. Custom preset and use Custom preset instead of Preset 1
    2. change the configuration of combined axes

I had that issue also and I use this currently combined axes and custom configurations in grid and it performs perfect for me. But don't bring wheel back and you gonna regret this for sure. this is really a better wheel..

I also having the same issue but after performing reinstall of windows before that all of the components and functionality was working well on preset 1 for me but currently, I have the issue with the pedals actually with brake and accel. They are suggested as on Purple44 image accel is reported as inverse Y-axis and that according to me is a issue when I build custom preset accel is reported as inverse Z-axis and then everything works properly but navigate buttons wouldn't work and I am unable to move in menu change camera view in game and different things by D-pad and some buttons on shifter I am not sure about what happened before reinstalling of windows everything was fine .I am using wit the latest logitech profiler 5.04 and operating system being used is Vista .. Can anybody help me and It would be greatly appreciated .

I am using the Logitech G25 for specially playing the games , running within the v5.04 software, and currently using the built-in G25 Wheel Preset 1 in Grid. You have to be sure that in the Logitech Profiler software that the 'Report Combined Pedals' is not ticked (within the Global Device Settings section ).The wheel should then evaluate properly with the Accelerator on inverse Y-axis and Brake on inverse Z-axis rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChance View Post
    I also having the same issue but after performing reinstall of windows before that all of the components and functionality was working well on preset 1 for me but currently, I have the issue with the pedals actually with brake and accel. They are suggested as on Purple44 image accel is reported as inverse Y-axis and that according to me is a issue when I build custom preset accel is reported as inverse Z-axis and then everything works properly but navigate buttons wouldn't work and I am unable to move in menu change camera view in game and different things by D-pad and some buttons on shifter I am not sure about what happened before reinstalling of windows everything was fine .I am using wit the latest logitech profiler 5.04 and operating system being used is Vista .. Can anybody help me and It would be greatly appreciated .

If you are running with the difficulties with the configurations that purple gave you. Try mine I use this from the starting and I have played around the GRID and it perfect very well for me.One thing that I wanted to make you sure that I use combined pedals because otherwise I get that my brake lights continuously burning..