Thread: Pinnacle Studio 9 patch 9.4.3

Pinnacle Studio 9 patch 9.4.3

Hello,
    I am currently using pinnacle studio 9 and I need a patch for it. I have tried one of the patches but that was not working for the software. Is there a special kind of patch which is concerned with the operating system version. If so then please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Pinnacle Studio 9 patch 9.4.3

You can find the path on their official site. This patch addresses both the standard version of Studio Plus version 9 only. For users of Studio 9, version 9.3.5 brings many new features sometimes valuable as the ability to use a second video track, chroma key, the Dolby Digital and the Pan & Zoom functions for slide shows. In this version 9.3.5 Pinnacle has improved many aspects of its flagship software. The quality of Chroma Key was significantly improved and DV camcorders are properly initialized on French systems. The performance in some specific cases have been revised upwards particularly at the DV editing and copy / paste sequences with transitions. The software supports 'best' capture cards DC10 + and now allows the creation of an image double layer DVD burner even if none of this type is present on the system.

Studio version 9.1 has allowed me to climb about 6 or 7 movies without Difficulty. After an interruption of installation (it was not always worthy of videos to make a movie) I wanted to use it again. Can the software when it opens, plant before they can even open the shutter acquisition '. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times without success. it gives me headaches and I feel like sending a walk, even the task manager can not unlock and I'm forced to shut down the pc tower.If someone encountered the same problem and can help me, thank you in advance. I do not think that you need a path for this.

I find this version of the software much more intuitive than Adobe Premiere Pro and sometimes easier example to adjust sound level up or down. For cons, I am disappointed with you the marketing strategy that paid little pieces, put one after the other ends up making a large amount! But Adobe is very expensive, does not update, not even able to recognize my camera Sony TRV 240. So, in terms of support, everything is relative: I paid a call at Pinnacle but I have a trained technician on the phone! Must choose when you realize a video on time!

Studio v9 is not a software professional. In fact this description is too often used to catch the idiots. However, Pinnacle Studio 9 software is a broad distribution that is comprehensive enough for a home video, even for business purposes (company presentations, small music clips, etc.). The question is, or is the limits of software and have a muscular enough PC to run properly at all. Things to know also that the compression (a mouse on the timeline) of the various files (video or audio) is prohibited. Work these files in other apps in order to reduce the project carried out in Studio 9. You will gain in quality, compilation time and quality. In fact you will see for yourself that Studio 9 is the height of its price.