Thread: Garmin c330 map update problem

Garmin c330 map update problem

Hello,
    To perform an update of maps, I was sent to the GPS without having the unlock and now when I turn the following message appears: "the cards ties can not develop images, how to remove this defect? I tried cards to develop this time puts the message still appears. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Garmin c330 map update problem

Hey,
    I have this problem myself with the GPS Garmin C330, after receiving the DVD set was 9 days of City Navigator and to settle for this one, returned code and install map on the GPS, when you turn it on, this indicates that it is not unlock the map.

I receive many messages in MP to ask me how to unlock the card got on a GPS, but I can not remember more than the link I gave, I can not find on a search that I conducted on google, I search my side, hoping to find something and post it on this topic. So, I have done a lot of research on this, but I have failed to do. So, if you guys can give me some idea regarding this then please let me know.

My C330 tells me that it reads the cards and then gives me this message:
    "No Detailed maps found support routing That." Major concerns since the screen is stuck on this message and I have access to files on the GPS or SD card. Even after a reset of the GPS. In fact I would have to restart the GPS in "safe mode" to remove the card and replace the original one.
    Now I just insert an SD card with the original card and then turn on the GPS, because normally after reading maps in the internal memory it goes on the SD card to see if there are other except that it does not pass on the DS because it displays the error message, I'm stuck.

A has, after much research on the net, it is in the leaflet provided I found a partial answer. Having an error message and unable to turn anything from the screen, I used the option "Remove user data," You can go now into the finger on the lower right corner of the screen. Then it clears the error message to enter the inner disk.

Hello,
    I also have a card Australia to load on my GPS and I am hurt 200w mark the message similar to yours, you've got the answer? if yes can you provide us the STP?