Thread: Distance to IR Blaster Harmony 900

Distance to IR Blaster Harmony 900

I am talking about the Logitech harmony 900, actually I am not having any shelves where I can place the IR blaster, but I was thing to put at the place that is opposite to wall. The thing I want to know what will be the maximum distance should be kept between the IR blaster and the device so that it can control without any problem.

Re: Distance to IR Blaster Harmony 900

Well the maximum range this remote can be used is nearly 20 feet hence it will be better if you keep the distance less than that. Harmony one has enormous form factor, I always hope Logitech will increase its current portfolio of RF systems. But this does not happen with the Harmony 900. On the contrary, Logitech tried to simplify the RF set; even in the present method is very easy to do. Remote is good, but the performance RF system is failures, and so far it is the best remote I have ever used.

Harmony One is a welcome update, a few years ago the Logitech worldwide remote control line. It feels good in hand; it has good enough buttons, charging system is bulletproof. Thank goodness, harmony 900 has the same exact form and fee structure factors. Most touch screen responsive, and also bright, although less in the small side. Behind them, the physical button just enough resistance to work well.

Logitech includes a program, installed a Web-based program guides you from side to side all the steps. I spent about more than 6 minutes for remote configuration. It may take some time for you, if you do not know the model, how to connect everything, if you do not have high-speed Internet access. However, if you do, this is an easy task. I just want to be a universal remote like Logitech will be off-line program.

The only reason a person would buy a harmony 900 for the radio function. This will permits the owners of things in a closest to the equipment or downstairs in my case and control the entire system through the enchantment of radio frequencies. I have used and tested 4 dissimilar RF remote control system over the years and never had problem.