Thread: The scanner bulb of Hp laserjet 3020 is warming up

The scanner bulb of Hp laserjet 3020 is warming up

I have a scanner bulb error, by means of constant warming up on the hp LaserJet 3320.Be able to I reset the printer or determine to it necessitate innovative parts. I had this predicament, tried the suggested explanation, and it solved the difficulty without several further and I encompass a LaserJet 3320 doing the loop where the bulb walks out and goes back in. I even tried HP's explanation to unplug it presently subsequent to it walks out but does not begin to walk back in until it’s regarding an inch out. It did not fix it. So I am enthusiastic to obtain it apart and clean the mirrors, such as Yes said - but I cannot seem to discover a good manual to take apart the scanner and I cannot get into it on my own expertise.

Re: The scanner bulb of Hp laserjet 3020 is warming up

From time to time when the scanner bulb cannot locate the home position it determines to by no means become ready. You be able to take apart the scanner and clean the glass and mirrors. Create certain they are aligned properly. This is not for the faint at heart. I presently completed this procedure (regarding three hours) and it absolutely fixed the difficulty which seems to be general to this apparatus. This is my second HP 3330 the first one failed (similar difficulty) subsequent to regarding a year and a half and the repair approximation was almost $500.00. So I presently stored the failed printer and purchased a innovative one.

I have experience this a lot of times in dissimilar occasions and different models of HP laser jet the entire in one. The explanation is extremely easy no screwdriver required (although as an IT guy I do not tell my client it’s straightforward). The entire you necessitate is bringing up to date the firmware and it’s done. How to bring up to date the firmware. You have to go to HP site download the firmware of your printer and go behind the instruction. One word of warning if you interrupt the update during the firmware updates procedure you essentially damage your printer further than repair. So follow the instruction cautiously and you determine to do well.

You have to press the Menu/Enter button. Press the < or > button in anticipation of Reports come into view in the control panel display, then press the Menu/Enter button. Press the < or > button in anticipation of arrangement Report come into view in the control panel display and press Menu/Enter. The product determines to exit the menu settings and print the report. Close the entire submission and TSRs previous to working the firmware update. At the same time, press and release the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys to open the Close Program window. Highlight one item and hit it off End Task. Replicate this process until the entire programs is closed, excluding for Explorer and Systray. If using an HP LaserJet 3330 (the fax model), disconnect the phone line from the apparatus to protect interruption from an incoming fax.

I am facing a difficulty in my hp laserjet3380, regarding the scanner bulb warming up. When I turn on the printer it initialize and scanner congregation shift in a at the same time as and bulb goes to on, then on display this significance come into view "Scanner Bulb Warming up" at the same time as scanner turned On and do not shift several additional. I have tried much, I cleaned the entire the mirrors, scanner bulb, checked its data cable.

The scanner Bulb Error significance is conventional as a consequence of the HP LaserJet 3300mfp series product scanner. Powerlessness to locate the home reference point. Carry out the following steps to troubleshoot the problem: Eliminate and replace the power cord from the unit. Hang around presently regarding 35 seconds for the scanning assembly to "walk out" and then speedily eliminate the plug again. Repeat steps 1 and 2, three to four times in anticipation of the head moves approximately 1 inch away from its standard resting place. Replace the plug and give permission the product fully finishes the boot cycle. Please create certain that the current firmware update (20021018W) is installed.

To create certain an easy and victorious upgrade, it is indispensable to read and follow the instructions beneath. Disconnect the entire apparatus except the HP LaserJet 3300 that are unswervingly connected to the system previous to performing the Firmware upgrade. Create a copy of several documents moreover from side to side the automatic document feeder (ADF) or on the flatbed. Save the original and the copy to create a comparison subsequent to the firmware update.