Thread: My HP Laser jet 4350 is giving 59.40 error

My HP Laser jet 4350 is giving 59.40 error

I am receiving an error code of 59.40 on a 4350dtn network printer. There is in addition a red light. The printer has been power-cycled. Several considerations. I have previously checked the troubleshooting segment for the 4350 which obtainable no assist regarding the error code. The fix happened to be a defective print cartridge. How can I fix this issue if anyone know to fix this issue then post your reply here.

Re: My HP Laser jet 4350 is giving 59.40 error

If your print cartridge drive not running correctly. Then you have to try replacing cartridge of you printer. After you have replaced it then try reconnecting EP motor. If this does not run try replacing the motor. After you had replaced the motor and also if it is not working properly then you have to the DC controller PCA. I anticipate this determine to assist you.

Try eradicating then re-installing the cartridge. If that does not run then you determine to necessitate trying a dissimilar toner cartridge as the toner cartridge is "locked up". These are the majority general explanation. If none of this run then you encompasses a cartridge drive difficulty and determine to necessitate contacting a service center. Every time we hit print the printer jams up and flashes error code 59.40. They presently installed a remanufacture toner. When you unplug the printer the code evaporate but returns as soon as someone tries to print to it.

The error 59.40 generally relates to a "seized cartridge" malfunction. The error stops the print feed procedure to avoid unwarranted strain on the drive motor. It might seem similar to a jam but it is a protection technique. Do not jury rig the cartridge to "solve" the difficulty. It does this to protect damaging the cartridge drive motor in the printer. The difficulty is with the remanufactured toner cartridge. Install your innovative one and create certain to observe if you tranquil get the error. If you do not get the error, replace the toner cartridge by means of an OEM or a cartridge from an additional source.

Do you indicate an HP 4250. If memory serves me right that error numeral refers to the most important drive or cartridge drive. You might encompass broken the gear on the cartridge at the same time as installing it. Particularly if you are the type to slam it in there. It is able to occur with genuine and remains so do not go bemoaning stay behind cartridges. Turn it off put an additional cartridge in there and observe if boots up. I run on printers for a living and had (I am 95% certain) that similar error code a couple of weeks ago and predetermined it for the customer in excess of the phone this similar method.

You have to presently press the green go button. Then you have to drag out the toner cartridge and peel reverses the guard in excess of the green drum. Rotate the green drum to complimentary it. Put toner reverse and test printing. Most recent resort, replace the printer cartridge. Give pleasure to attach a note to the toner representative that the cartridge is imperfect. Create certain user rights, protocols, share names, and so on to create certain that you be able to connect to the server. Copy files to a share on the print server by using Windows Explorer. If you cannot gain right of entry to the server, you might be not capable to gain right of entry to the printer.

Make certain to observe if there is error significance from the printer. To do this, right-click an vacant area on the taskbar and hit it off Minimize the entire Windows. If the printer has sent an error message to your system, you determine to be capable to observe it on your screen. If there is no error significance, create certain that the printer is on, online, and correctly connected to your system. If you utilize a switching apparatus, try bypassing it and connecting the printer unswervingly to your system. Observe your printer documentation for additional information in sequence. Make certain the paper supply of the printer, and create certain there is not a paper jam. Verify the printer queue. To do this, on the Windows Start menu, point to Settings, and hit it off Printers. Then, double-click your printer. If there are files in the printer queue, moreover hang around for them to finish printing or delete them. Turn the printer off, and then twist it on again. This determines to clear the memory of the printer. Try printing all over again.