Thread: Logitech QuickCam driver for Mac

Logitech QuickCam driver for Mac

I have a Mac OS X 10.3.9 and I want to buy a webcam primarily for use in further communication with Skype. So i already installed Logitech QuickCam. but i did not see the drivers for Mac. what do you recommend, because I know nothing.Is it is available for MAC. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logitech QuickCam driver for Mac

There are many webcam that works on Mac OSX. The first is around 19 €. It is very recent and has a lot of advantages, After there are others just in all price
    • Logitech Quickcam Connect approximately 40 $.
    • Genius VideoCAM Eye 20 $ approx.
    • TalkCam ZICPLAY Messenger Pro 29 $ approx.
    • Microsoft LifeCam NX-6000 for 99 $ (but very powerful).
    • ZICPLAY TalkCam VX6 for 62 $ approx.

Logitech introduced its first Webcam Mac-compatible and equipped with autofocus and Carl Zeiss optics: the QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac. Logitech promises a truly superior image quality to that delivered by the integrated sensors. The QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac uses the technology of AF Logitech, as well as technology and Carl Zeiss optics. The autofocus is advertised as effective, even for large closeups only 10 cm lens. You need to use this.

Logitech does not seem to be aware that Windows Seven is released, and I do not see any drivers developed for this Mac OS. Have you tried with the existing drivers for vista? Os this the same kernel as W7, and many devices are happy with it. If not, is do a search by Windows 7, there are often positive. Check that and reply.

The Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision is an upscale alternative to the Apple webcam which could also be of interest to owners of an iSight! Logiul-Logo If you think the Apple iSight webcam is great, then you will be surprised by the Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision for the quality of the image, the wide angle lens, the sound quality and physical design of the Ultra Vision, which allows install anywhere and navigate your way. A product that should meet with the success of Apple users.

Even if the driver (iChatUSBCam) of the Quickcam Ultra Vision Logitech is not excellent results and offer better results than the iSight. Item also favorable for the Logitech is its association with the Mac via USB (version 1 or version 2). The iSight with Firewire is a nest of problems when FireWire drives are connected at the same time.

The current devices have a Logitech video black label on the end of the USB cable. This label contains information specific to your camera model. To check the part number of your camera, please do the following:
    1. Locate the black label on the USB cable from the camera.
    2. Turn the label side with the Logitech logo.
    3. You will find three lines above numbers.
    4. Logitech recommends that you note these three channels for future reference.