Thread: HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer not working

HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer not working

I purchased this printer innovative and shortly subsequent to I purchased it, each page that I print turns a luminosity grey. When I utilize cardstock, the printers create the paper similar to a sheet of marble. I encompass changed tones, but with the similar results. I encompass contacted HP, but they said that they have by no means had this difficulty reported and told they to take it to an HP repair shop. I obtain it in a HP authoritative printer repair shop, but they might not locate any reply to the difficulty.

Re: HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer not working

I encompass the similar difficulty; I called HP and argued with them. The entire they did was bounce me from call center to call center and tranquil no explanation. What a terrible speculation. I am by no means buying a printer from these bozo's the entire in excess of again. HP color LaserJet 2600 does the exact similar thing; several papers additional than copy paper turns gray, no superior paper determine to go un-grayed.

Similar predicament I have had the printer for a small number of cartridges worth of ink, perhaps a year or so. The grey is not too perceptible at present, wondering if it determines to get worse in excess of time. I encompass the precise similar trouble with the identical printer. I tried printing presently white to "Clean" the rollers but it does not run. The entire my colored sheets look gray. It seems to assist it I leave printer on the entire the time. It haphazardly starts recalibrating. I imagine the additional you leave it on the additional it does this. I had the grey predicament for at the same time as, but it went away with the next toner. This might be explanation, but I am not certain.

Recently I received an innovative LaserJet 1000 to replace a jamming LaserJet IIIp. It seems to run extremely well when printing usually from MS Word XP. On the other hand at the moment I wanted to print labels on label stock which worked extremely well with the LaserJet IIIp. To do this most of the time the label stock gets sent from side to side the printer multiple times (dissimilar label at different times of the day). Subsequent to three passes from side to side the innovative printer a noticeable light grey color was experimental on the remaining labels. To accurate this I encompass tried the following: Downloaded the present driver. Then used the drivers Clean Page function. After that I had to set the Print Density to 1 (from 3) and at the end checkered the relocate setting to on.

It was a bad idea to maintain working the labels from side to side. Almost certainly contaminating the fuser film. If you print on standard paper, does the gray scale clear up. I printed labels on a 1000 for a number of time. When I observe the labels start to gray, I throw that sheet. Pushing it precedent that point is able to lead to labels getting stuck in your apparatus. I originate a fix. Setting the Print Density up to 5 (not down 1) significantly reduced the greying of the paper stock.

Previous to doing anything first install innovative paper in tray and do not go beyond tray limit. Second position the paper feed tires, tires are grey or black and they contact the paper or determine to contact the paper when the apparatus energizes to feed the paper. Third take a flashlight and personally look at the tires to observe if they are shinny or unclean from doing two sided prints or copies. Never force the tires to twist, as this might damage the unit. If tires are shinny or dirty clean with rag and alcohol (put alcohol on rag merely). Innovative tires determine to have a texture to them when you shine a light on them. If dirty merely, clean with light pressure. If the tires are shinny, clean with additional pressure. Retest and re-clean if required.

You be able to watch the paper as it nourish with your flashlight. If you observe the tire turn and the paper hardly moves, you encompass an unclean or worn tire. If the tire does not desire to turn, clean what you be able to and create one print so tire determine to shift to a innovative spot.( half circle tires constantly stop in the similar spot. By no means ever force feed tires to turn, a number of are held at the position by a lever or gear.