Thread: Driver for Z5 Speakers.

Driver for Z5 Speakers.

I have no idea why for the each and every USB device I plug in to my laptop it displays the message that it requires the drivers for that device. Recently I have bought the Z5 speakers and then installed the drivers for from the installation disc. But the problem is that it is still not working and the laptop is displaying the message that it requires drivers for the speakers. I have also searched for the drivers on net but I am unable to find any driver for these Z5 Speakers. From where, I can get drivers for Z5 Speakers?

Re: Driver for Z5 Speakers.

I think you need to update your system, update all the drivers of your laptop. You can do the update for your laptop from the official site. You will also need the updates for your operating system you are using. I was also getting the similar problem but, after updating the system I was able to solve the problem. I am sure this will solve your problem.

First of all, you do not believe such a small speakers are giving you such a loud noise. Logitech has generated a rival for himself by launching Z5 and the rival is Bose which is also providing the similar quality. They have to each speaker is really moving the air, more importantly, the bottom of a small subwoofer bass. They are not giving the best sound but are also not occupying the large space.

This tiny remote control provided with this speaker is really good. It has pause or play, backward and further and power control. Press it, you will find in your system tray icon to mute the audio. In Windows Media Player remote control fine, but it's hit or miss in other programs. For example, I like media monkey, you can set the remote start-Media Monkey. Play / pause, forward and back buttons, but not always with the Media Monkey. I first tried them, but then it was not complete. Sometimes they will, sometimes they do not. They always work a normal Windows Media Player.

This is strange, but consider the remote mimicks key that you will get on the multimedia keyboard (which is working very well for me, I do not know the previous problem is having). In fact, if you press "mute" button then the power light on the keyboard goes off on Z5's, like you have push the power button on the remote.

For me, the greater problem is in the headphone jack, during the use of these speakers. If you have one in your computer, you like to use the front headphone jack, just plug the headset actually does not work. In fact, these speakers in the window display as a separate sound system. This means that, to continue to use your headphone jack, you will have access to Windows in the sound settings and change your default setting in the USB speaker, with a sound system of any sound card or built-in audio your computer has. You have to change it back, you're done. It is not difficult, just an extra step to use your headphones.

According to me, Logitech Z5's speakers have good value for money, especially since you can find 50 dollars or so, if you look around. Even though I use the headset and the media monkeys often, these issues did not deal breaker when you consider the pure sound quality out of such small speakers.