Thread: Logitech x-140 speakers are not working on Window 7

Logitech x-140 speakers are not working on Window 7

I need help for the Logitech X140 speakers I am having. When I was using these speakers on my windows XP they are working fine but from when I have upgraded my system to window 7 the problem started. Actually I am not able to hear any sound from my speakers. I thought that may be it require some kind of drivers. I have tried to update the drivers but it did not help. Can anybody explain me why Logitech x-140 speakers are not working on Window 7?

Re: Logitech x-140 speakers are not working on Window 7

As far as I know these Logitech X140 speakers are analog speakers and they do not require any kind of driver. Because these Logitech X140 speakers do not interact with your computer system. The problem is with your sound card, you need to install the drivers for your sound card. You can easily find the drivers for sound card from its official site.

For the price of 30 U.S. dollars these speakers are great, the design is cool and the sound quality of this speaker is great. If you ask me for the 2.0 system they can provide are really good bass because of the bottom pressure driver speaker. The only negative point about these speakers is there size according to me they are little under powered.

These Logitech X140 speakers are designed well have a good sound, well base. The only problem I have with them is the buzzing sound comes from these sometime. Once in this strange humming sound from the speaker call me crazy. After 5 months, I got the solution for this buzzing sound coming from my Logitech X140 speakers. This sound was coming because my cell phone was place very near to it, because of that it was giving that buzzing sound.

I purchase these Logitech X140 speakers so that I can use that my Xbox 360, normally I play on the computer monitor and speakers from Dell and Logitech speakers are very good evaluation. I connected everything right, when I open them, I heard a voice suddenly, I did not have any clue this is normal. Audio sounds good, but from the fourth day of use it has become a single-channel audio and audio has become stereo.

This set does not include the subwoofer, so they will not shake your floor, but the bass is clean and strong enough to feel through my keyboard and mouse. High point is very clear. I cannot put my finger, but some not very clear in the frequency range, while the overall sound excellence is appealing good. But for the price, quality and much lower than the competitors.

These speakers better compared to factory one, but I do not think I would buy them again if I have a choice to get the speakers for 30 U.S. dollars, they are good, but for the other half I can get much better. I thing I have made mistake after buying these speakers because the sound quality is not that good as per the price. Their headphones let you enjoy your in the cinema, or even cheaper headphones are really great feeling. If you are planning to buy these speakers then before buying the speaker search for other choices that are available in the market.