Thread: Density sensor issue on hp 3500 laserjet

Density sensor issue on hp 3500 laserjet

The hp 3500 LaserJet, concentration sensor out of range. I did not fix it. I am having a tech come in and look at it. I encompass a color LaserJet 3500 and the cyan is not running. I had put out of action cartridge test, and 4 cartridges are superior. I in addition encompass lot of 54 errors on even log. What part be supposed to I modify. Can you assist I do not have the manual for this model, so if you encompass the part number it determine to help.

Re: Density sensor issue on hp 3500 laserjet

I had to correct this was looking at a 3500 the additional day & certain the 3550 is extremely close. The density sensor locations are beneath the relocate belt, there are 2 & the left swing arm & right move backward and forward are contain a brush at the bottom that be supposed to be wiping across the sensor when the front door is opened the entire the way.

Well as unspecified said work the full calibration, originate under Configure apparatus menu then print superiority sub-menu. I by no means heard of working it 3x in a row though. Something else might be wrong if once did not determine it. The newer models the sensor is at the top of the belt & works across on a metal bar, I have seen them fall out of the holder somehow & cause this (but not certain if this model's sensor is at the similar spot, without an additional belt to evaluate it might be extremely hard to observe if its loose).

I consideration I might do pursue up on what happened when I replaced the temperature sensor. (Bear in mind I previously replaced the dc controller). First of the entire I replaced the entire consumables at the similar time, 4 innovative print cartridges, previous to the sensor replacement. And subsequent to the dc controller. Something I encompass by no means seen previous to, Black and cyan 90 and 89% correspondingly. Magenta 17% and Yellow 13%. What on earth would create the yellow dump itself in this method. I even weighed out the cartridges, and there was.5 to 1 oz dissimilarity at most excellent connecting any two of them. I did not do anything out of the ordinary where it comes to color printing, I do not do much of that at the entire.

I was printing color promotional material when I noticed the color superiority was worsening. I set that aside and started printing a newsletter and become aware of the black/white photos had a blue tint. The event log stated "density sensor out of range". That has been cleaned, but has not superior the superiority of printing. The majority present drivers were installed proceeding to my first here. In view of the fact that then the firmware has been reorganized as well.

For this you have to more than a few points be supposed to verify for this imperfection of impression. For this you have to check incorrect calibration = calibrate printer menu. Then after you have to check dirty o bad color me registration sensor = clean de lens of the sensor. After you had done this you have to color misregistration not appropriately accustomed. After to this you have to malfunctioning cartrid (ejecut print quality troubleshooting procedure) and then you have to check the imperfect laser.

Looking in excess of the register, how would one go regarding adjusting the color misregistration senor. Is it a process listed in a service manual, alternative that I am missing in the menus. I encompass checked for worn gears, replaced the color misregistration sensor and ran countless calibrations. Do you indicate that black is printed too brightness. If the additional colors come into view in full density it's moderately the clutch for the black cartridge (CL2 in the service manual) than a infected laser\scanner lenses.