Thread: Logitech G25 Gearbox not functioning

Logitech G25 Gearbox not functioning

I have Logitech G25 Gearbox and it is been connected to my desktop which is been installed with Windows 7. I was paying GT5 and suddenly the device stooped to respond. It was not functioning. I have no idea what could have caused the problem. Please do help in order to make the device to respond well and sort the thing as essential. I want to make use f the same well.

Re: Logitech G25 Gearbox not functioning

The possibility seems that the device is not able to function well. It could be that he device has some issue and this is the reason that the gearbox is not functioning while you are trying to. So in order to perform or make the most out of it it is essential that you make the issue to be sorted well and work for the thing as required. Do check out and process as essential. This may help.

It would be better that you contact Logitech for the same. This may help you to get the thing to process and work well for you. So in order to sort out the thing all you need to do is to perform the task as required that is get the device serviced or take it to the manufacturer. they will service and make the issue to be solved well. You may then be able to use the same.

Basically thigs also depends on the operating system that you use. So it is essential that you do check for the compatibility that the device should be able to cope well with the thing. So in order to perform or make the device to function you need to install the driver for the application under compatible mode for Windows Xp by right clicking on the installer.exe file. Check for the same.

I would suggest you to get the thing to work well that is by making the system to execute well under safe mode and then perform the act. You can process it by installing the application under the safe mode as it do not have much of the high advance features that Windows 7 posses and it may not be a hurdle for compatibility. So check for the same and get a better output. This will help.

Contact Logitech support for the same. They will help you to get the thing to perform well and get the issue to be sorted as needed. So do check out for the thing and make the possible implementation that will then let the thing to work out. You will surely let to a better solution then. So get it serviced from the manufacturer. Your issue will be solved then.