Thread: DiNovo Mini function / escape key works intermittently

DiNovo Mini function / escape key works intermittently

I recently got my dinovo mini keyboard and it looks very well. Except... When in running in cursor mode the escape key does not work consistently in this moment . I used "Fn" key first and then after "Tab/ESC" key . I also tried it in a different distances from the USB receiver but there assumes to be no co-connected between distance and operation of the ESC key. Other keys are working properly . For instance , issuing Fn and the "/" key works well. It is just the FN + ESC combination.

I am working on Vista 64bit, if that is relevant. I have downloaded entire updates from Logitech official website . Do you all have any thoughts regarding this ? I think, it could be a damaged unit, but everything else going very well, so it looks unlikely. Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Re: DiNovo Mini function / escape key works intermittently

I have had intermittent problems with my DiNovo Mini. The actual issue is related to the OK button, Mousepad and MCE Button is not functioning at all .I don't use this to type but when I have those buttons seemed to perform.

Sometimes, there is a ten second lag time between presses that creates this un-usable as well. I have tried this on 2 separate computers and same problem. It does it when I use of Media Center as well. I got the only method to get it to work sometimes is to pull out the battery and reconfigure the remote by pressing the red button on the remote and the dongle. However, it has got worth and now rarely performs at all. I need to get some other but dont need to spend $170.00 and find out it is a problem with my HTPC.

There is no answers at all ????? I bought a brand new DiNovo Mini yesterday and performing very well for a while then had the same problems. Lag time on issuing the OK button and then mouse pad performs very well but there is no response at all from the OK button. The keyboard that I sent back for RA has returned back and no fault, So can anyone advice something that I may try to get rid of this issue ? Should I go for the installation of Setpoint?? Is it a Windows7 problems ??

I have got the Mini as well, and this assumes me how long several activities fail to manage the way a reasonable user would expect them to. I have used the OK button properly after getting your post as well as with the FN button to get a right mouse click, but I didn't use this for another tasks. I use the mousepad (centre click) and the enter button to get left mouse click results (not the OK button). My media centre button is not working either - that is only looks very annoying. The record button doesn't record. I performed the installation of Setpoint and it hasn't resolved those problems. I am so lucky that I still like the Mini for the things it does do...

I am running with the rare problem where the mini would lose entire keyboard access, this was easily resolved by a hard re-sync to the BT controller. But when using the BT receiver and connected with the a USB Hub (which is a long story), the problems have resolved up and it looks to be going very well with Windows 7 currently for well over near about two weeks. I don't have setpoint installed before.I think, you need to go for a try and I am you would be successful, if any issue is getting occurred between the operational environment then just report that to me with the help of posting replies ..

Thanks to you all and my issue has been resolved now and it happened just because of you're support and suggestion . The problem appears to have been interference with the Dongle that was connected to a USB port at the rear of my media center. I replaced it with the front and connected it to a USB extender (the one that provided with my MX Revolution mouse) so it's slightly far from the media center but still pretty concealed in my cabinet. Since performing this, I haven't had a single problem. Hopefully the days of removing the battery are gone.