Thread: Issue with Plantronics USB non-wireless headset when wireless mouse receiver is plugged

Issue with Plantronics USB non-wireless headset when wireless mouse receiver is plugged

I have a desktop machine and it is installed with Windows 7. I use Plantronics USB non-wireless headset connected to the system and a Logitech Performance MX mouse. The problem is that when the mouse is been connected to the system the headset gives weird sound output and when I unplug the receiver for Mouse it plays well. What is the issue? Please help me out.

Re: Issue with Plantronics USB non-wireless headset when wireless mouse receiver is plugged

The problem seems to the Windows Installer application. It could be that the installer is not coping well so you need to upgarde the pack. As it is been done check out for the thing and make the possible ailments to be fulfilled as required. You may be able to function well then. So check out for the same and make it work as required this will surely let you to get the problem to be sorted and make it to function.

Re: Issue with Plantronics USB non-wireless headset when wireless mouse receiver is plugged

There is a possibility that the device is not able to work or perform as needed. You need to check out for the thing that is needed to make it function. So look out for the compatible tools that will let the device to function well with the mouse that is been plugged. It could be that the driver pack is conflicting and not allowing the device to perform well. So get the compatible drivers and install it well with the thing. Check for the same.

Another way through which you can make the things to work well is by installing the application or the driver under safe mode. This can be done well. All you need to do is to check out by right clicking on the installer.exe file and make it to install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. Now as it is been done restart the system and check for the output.

Its basically a bug that is causing the problem. So in order to solve the problem you need to reinstall the driver that is installed. You need to go to the control panel and then open the add/remove program option. Now as it is been done you need to select the desired program and then click on remove button. Now restart the system. Install the fresh new copy of the application. This will help.

It would be better that you perform or make the system to get execute under safe mode. This will really help you out well and make the implementation to get sort for the same. So it would be better that you perform the act. This mode do not have embedded features which leads the system to function as required so check for the thing and process. I hope you may not face the problem again.