Thread: Bluescreen trouble while system is out from sleep using Dinovo mini

Bluescreen trouble while system is out from sleep using Dinovo mini

I have a HTPC and it is been installed with Windows Vista 64bit system. I use Dinovo Mini with the system. The problem is that sometimes the keyboard do not respond when the system is out from sleep mode. It is not getting resolved. But when I remove the battery and then start it works fine. But after that it leads to bluescreen issue. Why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can get sort of the thing.

Re: Bluescreen trouble while system is out from sleep using Dinovo mini

The problem could well being related to the drivers that is been used. It could be that the driver is not able to get support well to the system and this is the reason that you are not able to perform or get functioned. So it would be better that you check for the compatibility of the application and install accordingly. You may get well to a better solution then.

You should get the device to get worked well by contacting to the Logitech support. They will service the the same and make the device to perform well and not letting the screen to work well with bluescreen. So perform the act and process the thing as required. You will get to a better solution then. They will service the device and if any issue with it they will sort out.

Run the driver installation by making it to execute under compatible mode. All you need to do is to check out for Setpoint driver which is supportable and then install it under compatible mode for Windows XP by right clicking on the file. You may then be able to get work with the thing and perform as required. So check out and make the implementation.

It could be that the system is been affected by a threat and this is the reason that the system behave in such manner. All you need to do is to run a good antivirus program for scanning the same and this would then lead the system to process and function well. So do check for the thing and make the changes as required. Check out.