Thread: Down arrow not able to respond well in Dinovo Mini

Down arrow not able to respond well in Dinovo Mini

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I use Dinovo Mini and the problem is with the down arrow. It sometimes do not respond well. I have no idea what could have caused the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a solution and then I can process for the thing well.

Re: Down arrow not able to respond well in Dinovo Mini

The problem seems to be with the driver that is been installed for the device. try to check out for the related drivers and then make the possible changes as required. You may then be able to work well and get the issue to be sorted. Perform a reinstallation of the application and make the things to perform well. Hope this will surely give a better solution. So check for the thing.

I too had the same issue. This seems that the problem is with the device. You need to contact the technical support. This will help you out well for sorting the thing and make the essential aspects to process as needed. This will surely help you out and process for the thing and make the device to perform well. Contact Logitech for the same and get it serviced.

There is a possibility that the application is not able to work well and make the essential aspects to work well. This is because that the compatibility problem is there. You need to check out by installing the application driver by right clicking on the installer.exe file and make it install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. So perform the act and do look for the issue. This will then make the things to work well in your ways.

Check out by performing a clean boot service. This will surely let the device to function well for you. You need to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service s and from the selective startup tab and then disable them. Restart the system and get to make the device functioned well. Check out.

Run the system under safe mode option and then take the necessary aspects to be implemented. This is because safe mode do not have embedded features as that of Windows 7 and this has caused the thing to work accordingly for you. Windows 7 been highly sophisticated it could be the reason that the arrow is not able to function with the required driver. So install the driver in safe mode.

I would prefer and would suggest you to perform a clean install of the operating system. This will surely let you to get the thing to perform and make the essential things to be worked. So perform the act and then look for the change. You may then be able to perform the act and work essentially well. So look out.