Thread: DPI setting in SP 6 for Performance Mouse MX, win7-64

DPI setting in SP 6 for Performance Mouse MX, win7-64

I am using the Set Point 6 fro my system and wanted to know about the DPI setting in SP 6 for Performance Mouse MX, win7-64. I wanted to know that is there any setting for the DPI is exist in setpoint 6. If yes then let me know where can i get those setting so that i can change the setting of the DPI. a help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: DPI setting in SP 6 for Performance Mouse MX, win7-64

I am having the same issue and i have tried to find the solution for the same but could not get any solution for the same. So if there is any one who can give me the solution for the same then it will be easy for me to assign the value for the same as i wanted to. So help me also with the same if possible solution is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawan123 View Post
    I am using the Set Point 6 fro my system and wanted to know about the DPI setting in SP 6 for Performance Mouse MX, win7-64. I wanted to know that is there any setting for the DPI is exist in setpoint 6. If yes then let me know where can i get those setting so that i can change the setting of the DPI. a help may be appreciated. Thank you.
    No it is not possible. As there is no hidden setting for the DPI is available in the Setpoint 6 so i think it can not be possible with the same as you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply that you have given me in regarding to the query of mine that i have asked about and after going through the i come to know that this is not possible for me to do the same. So is there any alternate solution is available for set the L1 DPI to 1500 which i am looking for. Is there any tools for the same available.

Not sure about it but i have set my mouse scroll to the left and change the sensitivity and then automatically the DPI become the 1500 without any setting for the same. This is default setting which can be generated automatically. So advising you also to perform the same might it will work with you also. Thanks