Thread: Suggestions for the Case And Power Supply Unit

Suggestions for the Case And Power Supply Unit

I have been using computer since long time and the thing is that, I just want to upgrade the current system that I am using now. So I am planning to build my new computer with a new system and also wanted it to load with all the new software in that. I am just confused as to which Case and PSU i.e the power supply unit to use. Please give suggestions as to what type of case I should use and also the power supply to use in it. I have decided to use the Intel Core processor, memory Mushkin of 4 GB and Graphics Sapphire Radeon HD 5770. Please suggest me the case and PSU which is of low cost because the budget that I am planning is low. Thank you to all in advance
    Last edited by winni; 02-11-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Re: Suggestions for the Case And Power Supply Unit

The case that you want depends on the personal preferences to, if you want a case that is quite fancy enough then your can go for the Antec one which is one of the best among the cases and also you can try for Akasa, Antec, Chieftec, Coolermaster, Lian-Li. The Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case is the one that should fit into the budget that you were specifying before. The PSU if you can use can be of CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 CMPSU-430CX 430W ATX12V Active PFC which the cheapest and the best.

If your trying to low down the budget then you can always try the combo pack which provide you with the case along with the PSU. Antec is one of the best companies which provide you the best combo offers. But if you go on buying the same individually then you got to shell out some decent money for the comparatively better components. Also you can try the Foxconn or Compucas PSU's that are comparatively cheaper.

Whenever you go to but the power supply try to buy the one which is more compatible to the motherboard, because it happens when you buy the power supply unit it may not match the motherboard and then at the end of the day you end up buying a newer one. So then it would happen to the contrary of which you were planning, with you shelling out more money without seeing the compatibility with the motherboard, so try and see to it that it matches the frequency of the motherboard.