Thread: GeForce 6800 GT graphic card is not working on multiple monitor.

GeForce 6800 GT graphic card is not working on multiple monitor.

I am in such bad condition that my graphic card is showing its feature on different. I am using GeForce 6800 GT card that simply drives three monitor. I have a motherboard of ASUS P5KC. I have SAMSUNG 21” monitor, HP 2709 27” monitor and the other one I used occasionally is DELL 19” running in normal mode. This all monitor are connected with each other through Video Splitter. This card some time working nicely but I want to change my card because this not passing all high resolution on different monitor. ATI graphic card will do this as my knowledge but I want NVIDIA card. So is there is any NVIDIA card can fulfill this requirement? More time in a day I spend by doing office work or by playing game. Please suggest me any card that should able to run most of new game and can allow some software to install.

Re: GeForce 6800 GT graphic card is not working on multiple monitor.

You know what the best thing about ATI card i.e. it gives better performance than any other card. To resolve this problem you can refer HD 5850 graphic card. This card automatically gives high resolution as per your monitor capacity. This card is faster than 5x series of graphic card. If you go for the NVIDIA card you able to share high resolution on 3 monitor. For this you need SLI pair which completes this task. So as per my concern just go with the best card which fulfill your need.

In simple word just reinstall all driver of your graphic card.If you want to change your graphic card just go with NVIDIA GTX460 graphic card. Because this card has some additional feature which comes under your requirement and can solve your query. MULTI-GPU gaming and work is becoming so popular, for this you must need SLI slot but this NVIDIA graphic card fulfill this requirement means has feature of SLI. So just buy this card and you will able to do work on any machine with high resolution mode.

You can manually provide high resolution to your monitor for that you need SLI slot. But this is now old slot but NVIDIA gives this feature allowing you to watch anything in high resolution mode. AMD RADEON HD 6770 is the faster NVIDIA GTX460 SLI graphic card. This new card gives you better speed when you are working on multiple tasks. It has faster clock, more textures than GTX 460 graphic card. This card automatically some feature of GTX 460 card like, memory bandwidth and pixels, etc. so don’t go anywhere just refer this card will help you out and gives best feature and functionality which fulfills your requirement.

To resolve this kind of situation you need a good card that not overclocked every time when you are doing work in multiple monitors. I suggest you to buy HD 5770 graphic card that will run all the newest game and can support all kind of software. This enables game setting at high resolution it simply means it gives better performance. This card support Direct X 11 which is more enough to play any kind of game. The best feature about this HD 5770 graphic card is that its Graphic processor has 10 SIMD with 16 processor which provide best performance ratio. So try this card this will surely help you.