Thread: I need manual for Canon S400 InkJet Printer

I need manual for Canon S400 InkJet Printer

I was having tribulations with my printer and got a reset from website that somehow generate my printer demonstrate up as a bjf360 printer as an alternative. At present the system g4 (mac osx) be familiar with my printer (s400) as that model as an alternative and therefore determine to not install the appropriate driver for it. I cannot connect to the site I got the innovative instructions from. Give pleasure to some assist would be cherished. I have spent hours on this and imagine I determine to go passionate.

Re: I need manual for Canon S400 InkJet Printer

Hit it off on the beneath connection to download driver or manual for the similar. And one additional thing, that you have mentioned, is I presume to take off my finger to that Power button previously or tranquil pressing it. For the reason that I take for granted that I am tranquil pressing it and how might I press the power button when I am tranquil pressing it. Or do you mean let go and press the entire in excess of again.

Here is the reorganize code for the BJC S400 and the BJC 3000. Squander Error Reset: You have to first power off the printer. Then you have to grasp resume button then press and grasp power, the beeper determine to sound once. After that you have to hold power and discharge resume. At the end you had to Press resume twice. When the pointer lights stable, press resume three (3) times. The pointer be supposed to be orange. At the last press power to set information and records. This might save you a diminutive time.

I have put a previous S400 that was running and put away as a spare, back online. It gives me a 1green illumination and 1 amber light subsequent to I connected and got an indication it was predictable by XP home (which it was running on when I put it away). It had to be coaxed with a color to photo cartridge modify reverse then but it would run. At present it presently gives me the light signal. It in addition caused a deep freeze, two times previous to it settled down to presently not starting up.

Subsequent to 8 cleaning print head. (With no achievement) My CANON S400 does not run subsequent to this cleaning tentative. (7orange one green) I test my print head on additional S400 and it is OK. This is this fanatical firmware in print software Canon for return printer to its service factory. Do you encompass some info for accurate superior resetting procedure. A number of people encompass software for resetting via print port. Or true amalgamation of buttons for superior resetting. I try for it his day but reset button procedure do not runs.

This S400's e history determined by means of dissimilar permutation (overalls) on two buttons. It is horrible to observe how the builders are in addition depraved to necessitate their customers or to replace or to bring back their printers in concessions permitted to create some simple money. It is comparable that the builders of automobile at present. They take us for simpletons presently superior to give their money. They had excavation at least. That to say manufacturers who at present distribute me encompass the pilots of their apparatus for are former (ancient) operational systems.

You have to put the apparatus in service by pressing (hastening) on the gigantic round button. The apparatus bustles, sometimes it generates an initialization (dissimilar noises are settled then.) Sometimes it does not create it secrecy. Do not inquire me why. When it is beneath pressure and stopped sound, you are sufficient to be urgent and to maintain the oval button previously of lasting paper 5 in 7 seconds. In the lax of the button, the printer stimulates its program of test of printing.