Thread: Can't reset my cordless Logitech mouse

Can't reset my cordless Logitech mouse

Hello everyone I know the site recently and I try as best they could to help others with my knowledge and some info. Just bought a new keyboard and mouse i configured it appropriately but after a fortnight all the settings changed automatically so i decided to reset the mouse settings so that i can set it again according to my needs but i was not able to reset the cordless logitech mouse. Is there any problem with my mouse i have been using the same with my desktop installed with windows 7. this really bothers me a lot

Re: Can't reset my cordless Logitech mouse

If you are not able to reset your phone by using the reset button i would suggest you to get your wireless mouse reset by removing the battery from the mouse. Most probably it is because of the some internal application issue. I think that removing the battery for about a span of 20 minutes will help you in this matter.

It appears as you have never resetted the computer but I think a computer which one should block the program. I tried with that of a buddy and I had the same problem formatting but still good for a mouse hesitating. On the pack keyboard / mouse wireless for my mother (it's not Microsoft, but good) There's a button on the base and two buttons: one under the keyboard and one under the mouse. To align the frequency you have to press one of the base, press the keypad and then press one of the mouse.

I do not have the answer, but have the same problem as you, bought a wireless keyboard and mouse ! The keyboard was working perfectly for a bit it would even the coffee! But the mouse nothing at all, I would say even better less than nothing, although I changed batteries twice! Finally when I'll see the properties of my mouse in the mouse config panel is, it seems to be recognized by the system but is not activated and all this at the keyboard! This of course after having installed the latest drivers! Someone has an idea

Hey everyone, need help with theproblem of recognition of USB ports: the past week, I seek in vain, I am new but I wanted to solve this problem without going through a repair (there SAR NIF more!) My Hardware: HP Media Center 2005, Windows XP Pro, card change Asus mother. A8V VM, SE.Probleme: Mgr periph: this device driver can not start (code 10) and this includes the keyboard generic USB mouse API.Dans the details port, it appears CI/VEN-1131 & subsys 67010070.Tout this happened after a format, hoping to set my story of Mouse and Keyboard not answering more suddenly in charge; waiting to hear from you, all my thanks