Thread: Where to get manual for Canon imageCLASS D760

Where to get manual for Canon imageCLASS D760

I want some help with manual and rivers of Canon imageCLASS D760 printer. I am getting this is second hand. But there is no driver CD and manual for installation. Also if anyone is using this then how is the performance of the same. The copier characteristic Canon's exclusive Single Cartridge System, which contains the drum, expansion unit and toner in one straightforwardly replaceable cartridge. From where can I get the manual.

Re: Where to get manual for Canon imageCLASS D760

The Canon imageCLASS D760 digital copier/printer is proposed for businesses that necessitate a robust copier with maintenance-free presentation. The copier characteristics Canon's restricted Single Cartridge System, which contains the drum, enlargement unit and toner in one straightforwardly replaceable cartridge. A 30-sheet mechanical Document Feeder is able to accept originals up to legal size and replicate letter-size documents at 16 copies-per-minute (cpm) and legal size documents at 12 cpm. Digital equipment, from side to side the touch of a solitary button, facilitates collating of multi-page documents.

The imageCLASS D760 in addition characteristics Canon's Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) for premium laser prints with a declaration of 600 x 600 dpi. For added elasticity and user expediency it supports together parallel and USB interfaces. The imageCLASS D760 presents fast, well-organized paper handling from side to side a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, which recognize a multiplicity of media, including bond, plain and color paper, transparencies, labels and envelopes, for simple, no-worry procedure.

You be able to get the manual and driver from its official site. You can use it for a home based business for in excess of a year. Extremely rarely encompass any tribulations with this product. No troubles setting it up to run with Vista. It does run with Vista. You be able to download the updates from the Canon website, and the PlugnPlay. To recapitulate - if you are looking for a for light duty copier, this is absolutely not the worst one to own.

You be able to work infrequent two sided copies on this copier from the bypass tray merely. Do not work two sided with a lot of graphics. If you do you determine to encompass nothing but jams. Not early premeditated to work two sided copies out of paper tray. Has great superiority and speed for home office. I am surprised at additional negative. This is a decent apparatus for the money.

The toner cartridge most recent for a long time which is significant for your business. If you take time to load paper correctly it does not jam often. Any apparatus that jams is a pain to clear even the majority expensive. Setup was simple. I consideration for the inexpensive price I paid that I would encompass had to replace it at present, but it presently keeps going. I am extremely pleased with the superiority of the apparatus. Superior contract for the price.

This system runs 100% with superior excellence copy paper. Having said that, it does jam up sometimes by means of cheap paper. You have not had a jam that you might not clear in less than 5 minutes. The imageCLASS D760 in addition characteristics Canon's Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) for premium laser prints with a declaration of 600 x 600 dpi. For added elasticity and user expediency it supports together parallel and USB interfaces. The imageCLASS D760 presents fast, well-organized paper handling from side to side a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.