Thread: LaserJet 2550n Printer : Jammed ink cartridge

LaserJet 2550n Printer : Jammed ink cartridge

I am having the LaserJet 2550n Printer. I am facing the problems of the jammed ink cartridge in that printer. Since, I am not having much knowledge about the hardware parts and specially about an ink cartridge I am not trying to do anything to it. So thought that you guys can provide some help for me. Please tell me some tips so that I can avoid the cartridge problems. I can't work due to these issues, so please help me as early as possible.

Re: LaserJet 2550n Printer : Jammed ink cartridge

If the ink jet printer or BubbleJet has barren print heads are two possible reasons: one. The ink has dried on the nozzles, or 2. Foreign matter has barren the holes in the injectors. If one, it is imperative to note that although Genuine inks have anti-clogging mediator in its formulation, if not used the printer in a long time for the ink to dry on the printhead.

With genuine inks head clean a couple habitually get the ink flowing again. If you are using attuned cartridges or refill aggressive head cleaner may be necessary. You may need to sanitary the printhead is printing solution. The best way to discontinue the ink drying on the head of printing is to use the printer every week. Print a test page with black and color use. If two, this is caused by foreign bodies in the ink - small particles always unfiltered ink refill or lower quality compatible cartridges manufactured in a dusty environment - or the head of the printing of paper collecting dust in bad paper quality, or the head of print collecting garbage in a parking station overloaded.

I would like to tell you that there is a rubber stopper that is here at the head of the printing to protect and prevent drying. In most printers that also provides a cleaning function and there is a large amount of waste ink in this area, making it the perfect place to collect dust and dirt. You can get there and clean cotton by changing the printer from that moment, and then, when the head of printing away from the station parking switch the printer on the wall. You can then access this area for cleaning.

If foreign matter in the ink has blocked head is printing and head of print is set in the machine, put new original cartridges in your machine as this will usually dissolve all particles in the head of print . If the head of print is removable, take it out of the machine and sit in about 5 ml of hot water (not boiling!) of water for several minutes. Dry thoroughly and re-insert into the machine and make a couple of head of the printer clean. Repeat until the nozzles are made. Always use good quality inks or compatible printer - ink originals are always the best.

If you open the printer and you can see a fine white powder inside the machine, it is powder of paper. This is getting in the nozzles of print ! Always use good quality paper and occasionally using compressed air to clean the inside of the printer (use a can of compressed air, not the compressed air from a compressor - or you'll blow away the electronics on your printer!)