Thread: Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser Printer Manual

Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser Printer Manual

I am facing many difficulties while doing the set-up of Canon imageCLASS MF5750. Since, it is All-In-One Laser Printer, I selected this so that I can complete some official work soon. But I am getting frustrated while setting this up. So thought that you guys can explain me about the set-up of this printer. If possible provide me some manual so that I can do the setting easily. Need help soon as possible.

Re: Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser Printer Manual

I am providing you the manual for the set-up of the Canon imageCLASS MF5750. In that manual everything is explained in details along with the figures. So I am sure that it will be easy for you to follow the instructions that are mentioned in this manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The imageCLASS MF5750 Multifunction solves all the needs of your small or medium business :
    • Laser printer, digital copier, scanner and fax
    • Fast printing of 21 ppm / cpm
    • Color Scan 1200 x 2400 dpi
    • Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (high speed) for enhanced performance
    • Document Feeder 50 Sheet
    • Ability to 250 sheets in the cassette front
    • Single Cartridge System, X-25 (2500pags. 5% coverage)

I have this multifunction for 3 years, my choice having covered it mainly for its sheet fed. At no problem printing it is somewhat cumbersome to handle paper sizes because if you print a different format than programmed, there is a printer error. The scanner scans quickly especially in continuous mode by cons totally unstoppable no switch gear where a constant power consumption of 14 W 24/24, more if you unplug the cable, it takes 2 Ă*4 minutes to retrieve the hand and even plugged in, the scanner is not immediately available if it is in standby it takes between 5 seconds.

The machine's striking two-tone taupe shell, scanner lid, and 250-sheet detachable paper tray all feel sturdy adequate for any office. And when you raise the top half of the machine to admission the toner cartridge, three strong hinges hold that section up so that it won't chomp down on your hands. Note that Canon's 2,500-page mutual toner cartridge and drum costs $74, so a page of ordinary text runs almost 3 cents--among the priciest we've seen in CNET Labs. By contrast, toner for the Dell 1600n runs only 1.6 cents per page.

So far I've had no troubles with mine. It prints so much quicker than my old cheaply wal-mart ink jet printer. No assessment whatsoever. It also does a superior quality job then my old one. I've had no paper jams of course I only print one or two pages at a time. I haven’t tried printing a bulky amount of paper yet. It holds much additional paper then my other printer also meaning you don't have to mess with it half as much as the lesser ink jet versions. The whole thing last much longer.

The MF5750's control panel offers three big buttons for switching flanked by copy, fax, and scan modes, and a big green start button to commence a job. The backlit LCD, in concurrence with four small arrow buttons and onscreen prompts, makes for straightforward menu navigation. The MF5750 lacks a power switch--you can put it into sleep mode with the push of a button, but to entirely shut down, you'll have to pull the plug. The control panel of the Canon ImageClass MF5750 provides the complete scope of walk-up features. You can initiate scans and make copies with the touch of a button and condense or enlarge a copy, adjust the quality, and shrink two originals to fit onto one page without mucking with the print utility on your PC. The MF5750's fax capabilities let you keep up to 99 coded speed dials for groups and individual numbers. You can also attach an answering machine to the printer to shuttle calls to the right objective.